Five

NANI

I took my phone back from Taylor after she took a picture with of me with my feet in the pool. "You better not post that Bash gone have a fit." Taylor says. We both laugh. "Whatever" I say standing up and twerking to Rake It Up by NICKI MINAJ & Yo Gotti. "Bought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna, bought the Wraith to China just to race in China" Me and Taylor rapped along making snaps. "Lil' bad Trini bitch but she mixed with China real thick Vagina smuggle bricks to China." I rapped while Taylor recorded both of us.

I don't date honey (no)
cookie on tsunami (oh)
all my niggas wife me once they get that good punani (oh)

"All jokes aside though, Diamond and Asia about to come, I know you don't like them so just bare with me." Taylor said I rolled my eyes. "Mhm whatever." I say making her sigh. "You so mean stink, I love you." She said kissing my cheek and stepping out of the pool wrapping a towel around her and walking into the house.

I unlocked my phone and just scrolled down my timeline on Instagram. I felt a warm ass hand touch my neck, I turned around so fast to see Basheer. "Oh my gosh you scared me." I say to him getting out. "I know, and delete them snaps off Snapchat of you twerking you know I don't play that." He says making me roll my eyes, he so over protective. I go on my Snapchat and delete the videos.

"I missed you though baby." He said pulling me to him by my waist and gripping my ass kissing me. "I missed you more daddy, but let me go I don't wanna get you wet." I tell him. "Naw you good, but here cause I know you cold." He says grabbing the white towel off the chair and wrapping it around me. "I missed you sooo much, feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I say jumping on him and wrapping my legs around him. He holds my waist.

"I know. I miss you more, you staying the night with me tonight too." He says kissing my neck. "Good I was going to anyway I ain't wanna be around diamond and Asia." I tell him making him laugh. "Them bitches real ghetto." He says still holding me. "Bash I got a question and be honest with me." I say looking in his eyes. "Yes?" He asks looking at me with his eyebrow raised. "Saylah from high school called me the earlier." I say to him. "Oh yeah?" He says sitting down on the side of the pool so now I'm straddling him.

BASH

"Oh yeah?" I ask looking in her eyes. I just wanna know how the fuck Saylah get her number and why the fuck she called her. "Yes, and she told me that y'all two still fuck with ead other. Is it true?" Nani asks. I sigh. "No it ain't true, I be with you everyday. I don't got time to be fucking with no other bitches, I make time for you and only you." I tell her. She nods her head looking down at her nails. "Bash I just don't want you to hurt me, that's all." She says looking like she about to cry.

"I'm not gon' hurt you at all, I promise. It's just me and you no hoes, no other,bitches nothing. I got you lil baby." I say kissing her cheek and wiping the tears in her eyes. "I love you." I say wrapping my arms around her waist and putting my head on her shoulder. "I love you too." She says. "How that bitch get your number though?" I ask laughing as she laughs with me. "I don't even know, I wanted to curse her ass out though." She says standing up with her pussy all in my face. It was a lil too fat for this little tight ass one piece she had on. I pull her to me kissing her thighs and her pussy. "Come on, not out here nasty. I'm about to go get my charger so we can leave." She says I laugh and stand up.

TAYLOR

I rolled my eyes watching them two through the window. I barely even get to spend time with my best friend anymore, it's like he took her under his wing. "I'll see you in a couple days stink, I love you." Nani says hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Mhm love you too." I say hugging and kissing her cheek back. I guess I'm here by myself tonight. Diamond and Asia never came.

TAJ

I throw my head back I feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as this lil bitch Tiara sucks me up. She came over talking about how her and her boyfriend just broke up and how she was heartbroken. I nut in her mouth she sits up and pulls down her panties and she arch her back immediately, I smirk. She already know what it is. I slide inside of her, she wet real wet. "Throw that shit back." I say slapping her ass as she moans. "Dadddddyyyyyyy I'm about to cum!" She almost yells. I grab her hair. "Shhh, what I tell you? I told you my little sisters downstairs." I say pulling her back to me drilling her ass.

"Wait Taj I can't take it!" She moans. "Take it." I say arching her back a little more. Her pussy really good, I just might have to keep her around. "Oh shit." I say pulling out nutting on her back. "Can I go pee?" She asks after putting her panties and her jeans and her tank top. "Yeah go head." I say sitting on the end of my bed with white polo tee and my basketball shorts. "Brother!" Tajah yelled running in my room and jumping in my lap. "Wassup?" I ask kissing her cheek and scrolling down my timeline on Twitter.

"Me and Jayah hungry, get us food." She says playing with my face. "I'm gonna order y'all some pizza. Both of y'all go in y'all room until it come." I say as Tiara walks back in the room standing at my dresser. "Okay. Hi." She says waving at Tiara and smiling. "Hey pretty." She smiles at Tiara and runs out down the hall. Tiara puts her Jean jacket on and slips her feet into her Gucci flip flops, and grabs her Givenchy pocketbook. "You gonna walk me to the door?" She asks. "Yeah, come on." I say standing up putting my phone in my pocket.

"I'll see you later. Give me a hug." I say. She wraps her arms around my neck I wrap my arms around her waist. "Text me." I tell her pulling away. I watch her walk to her Uber and close the door being sure to lock it behind me. "Tajah and Tajayah the pizza on its way!" I say going in my room laying on the bed. I wish my mom hurry up, I'm not trying to be in this house any longer.

NANI

"Taj where my little sisters?" I ask walking up the steps and into his room. I scrunch my face up. "I stink, it smell like sex in here." I say to him he was laying on the bed on his phone. "Shut up. And they in they room eating." He says. I sit on the bed. "Omg Tajmere is this cum?" I ask looking at my finger and almost throwing up. He busts out laughing and grabs a towel and wipes my hand. "Omg what the fuck? Ew!" I say running in the bathroom washing my hands. "You need to change your fucking sheets nasty ass bastard!" I say yelling at him from the bathroom.

"I know you better watch your fucking mouth Tanani the hell wrong with you?" My dad says from the hallway. I didn't even know he was in here. "Sorry daddy." I say drying my hands and going to hug him. "Why you cursing yo ass of like that?" He says hugging me back kissing my forehead. "Taj had a girl over and got nasty stuff on his sheets and I put my hand in it." I tell him cringing, he laughs. "Dats my son." He says smiling going in his room. "That's nasty." I say. "Where y'all mama?" He asks his accent so strong, my dad is from Atlanta he came to Philly eighteen years ago and met my mom but he's back and forth now.

"She went out to eat with Aunt Michelle." I say. "Taylen why your ugly ass in my house?" My mom says walking up the steps and into Taj's room. "You know you missed daddy." He says smirking and standing up to hug her. "Daddy!!!!" The twins yell running into his arms. "How my babies? Y'all missed me?" He says picking them both up kissing them over and over. "Yes daddy, and you have to come let us do your nails and makeup." Tajah says smiling at him. "Okay." He'll do anything for his girls.

"Here." He says putting two hundred dollar bills in both of their pockets. "I'll be in there in two minutes." He say they both run off back down the hallway. "Where mine at?" My mom says holding her hand out. "In my pocket, y'all know y'all mama love me right?" He asks smiling at us. We both start laughing and nod our heads. "Lies." She said walking out of the room and he follows her.