Twenty-Three

BASH

I'm sitting here in the hospital with my man Steph. My Nigga got shot eight times. God really works, cause he could've been dead right now and he sitting here laughing and joking about the situation with me. "How babymoms and the kids doing though bro?" He ask.

"The kids doing good." I answer. He looks at me and we both bust out laughing. "Rain still ain't speaking to you?" He asks. "Hello no. Bayyon came over last weekend. Rain ain't let Yiddy come, Bayyon said her mom wanted him to stay with her." I explain. "What about Nani? That's my nigga." He says chuckling. All my niggas love Nani as a little sister.

"She be disrespecting the shit out of me. I deserve it though, ain't even gone hold you. She so in love with her lil boyfriend." I say. "You wanna take that nigga out? Only one call bro." He says making me laugh. "Naw bro he make her happy so Imma Let em live. Plus he love the hell out of my kids and he respect them and Tanani and treat her how she supposed to be treated." I explain to him.

"Just let me know if anything go wrong. I got you." He says. I nod my head knowing he dead ass serious. "When you getting out of this jawn bro?" I ask him. "Imma be in here for a lil while bro. I'm all fucked up." He says making us both laugh. "Imma be in this jawn with you until you get back on ya feet bro. You already know I got you." I say.

"I know what it is already bro." He says. I stand up and dap him up. "Watch ya body bro and be safe." "Yeah fasure. Every time I bump my head Imma pray for you. Stay up cuz." I say walking towards the door. Now I gotta go handle some business. I been spending so much money lately, even though I'm set for life me and my kids. I wanna make sure we gonna be good and that's a fact.

TANANI

"Mom, Legend doesn't need anymore clothes. He has enough." I say trying to convince her to not buy him anymore clothes. "I know. I just can't help it." She says then puts a black shirt into the shirt for him and then a pink one for Lyric. "Mom, I love you so much. I honestly couldn't ask for a better mom. When I wanted to give up you gave me strength to go on. And when everybody else doubted me you took up for me. I love you so much." I say honestly.

"I love you so much more baby. You've grown to a amazing woman, I'm so happy to say I raised you and that your my daughter." She say hugging me and kissing my cheek. I wipe her tears and hug her even tighter. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

"Now let's hurry and go get my grand babies so we can go out to eat." She says. We walk to the front of the store to the register. We get there and She pays for the items and then we leave. "You think the kids driving the twins crazy?" My mom asks. "Nope. You know they let Lyric do whatever." I say laughing with her.

-

BASH

"When you gone drop that nigga?" I ask Cari. We laying in my bed but ass naked with the covers over us , she laying on my chest and I'm rubbing her ass. "Bash it's just not that easy. I love him." She sighs. "You love me even more though." I point out being petty. "So what, shut up." She says laughing and slapping my chest. We just got done fucking too. Her pussy so good, make me don't wanna go nowhere or do nothing. Tanani pussy way better Cari ain't fucking with Nani in no type way.

"Okay. I'll break up with him and give him his ring back." She says. "I know you are, you know better than to play with me and you know better than to have me saying shit twice." I say. She laughs. "Whatever Basheer."

"I'm dead serious tho. Imma move you in here with me." I say as she gets on top of me putting both of my hands on her ass. "I'll think about it." She says kissing my neck and grinding her pussy on my dick. "Stop before I have to fuck you again. I ain't pulling out either, gone have my baby foreal." I say.