Fourteen

TANANI

It's been five months since I got back from LA. Life was honestly great. I moved back into my old house of course me and Taylor, that girl is my rib. I've started a new job at my cousin's hair salon. I make more than enough money. I haven't talked to Bash in I don't know how long. Of course he blew my phone up about a million times when I left and just about two months ago he gave up. I'm relieved. He's in the past and that's where he's gonna stay. "Nani. You know you gotta finish my hair right?" Taylor asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah come on." I say. She sits in between my legs on the floor I grab the comb and part her hair. "You want a middle part right?" I ask. "Yeah." She answers scrolling on Instagram. As soon as I starting sewing the weave in the doorbell rung. I only had on a tank top with nothing bra and some tights that I cut into shorts on. "You got somebody coming over?" I asked standing up. "Nope." She says sitting on the couch. Who the fuck could it be. I open the door and see Bash and Steph. "Yes?" I ask as Bash eyes me. "Yo lil sis. How you?" Steph greets hugging me and walking in as Bash follows him. I don't remember telling they asses to come in.

"I'm good. What made y'all stop by?" I ask looking at Steph while Bash stares at me. I refuse to speak to him or even give him the time of the day. "We was in the neighborhood and wanted to check on you that's all." He says. I nod my head. "Taylor you don't speak?" He smirks walking over to her. I make my way up the steps and leave all 3 of them downstairs.

"You wasn't gonna acknowledge me huh?" Basheer asks standing in the doorway of my room. "No." I say nonchalantly. "Can you get out? Thanks." I say with a attitude. "Naw." He says sitting on my bed.

" I don't want you in here." I say walking over to him and grabbing his wrist and trying to pull his heavy ass off my bed. Of course he didn't budge though. "Come here." He pulls me on his lap and starts rubbing my thighs. "Get off of me, let me up." I say calmly. I went to anger management classes for my anger.

"No, I missed you. Why you leave me like that? I'm sorry for what I did baby. I love you." He whispers in my ear making me shiver and my pussy get wet. "Bash If you loved me you wouldn't of did it. Let me go please." I say trying not to rip all his clothes off and fuck him.

"I apologize Tanani. Ever since you been gone I couldn't deal with myself. Just give me a chance to make up all the time that was stolen." He says. I bite my lip. I'm not giving in so easily. "Whatever, you just talking some bullshit so I can come back. Bash it'll never be us again. I gave you your chance and you fucked it up." I say.

"I'm gone make sure I'm with you at the end of the day so it don't matter." He says all cocky swearing somebody want his ass. "You gone just give up though? I fuck up one time and that's it." He says with a raised eyebrow looking at me.

"You damn right. If I do take you back you gonna do the same shit all over again so what's the point?" I say in all honesty. His black ass got me fucked up for real. "I won't do it again. Just stay down and I got you." He says making me sigh. "You rocking?" He asks looking into my eyes. "I'm rocking." I say as he kisses my cheek and hugs me. I'm a sucka for him I don't even care.

"Get dressed we gone go out to eat and then somewhere special. Put on your white Presto's too." He says walking out of my room. I go take a shower real quick.

I put on my white t-shirt that had SAVAGE on it in blue letters and my grey Nike sweatpants, my white presto's and my blue cross over bag. I grab my phone off the charger and head downstairs to see Taylor sitting in Steph's lap sleep as he sleeps too. "They both fell asleep that quick." Bash says laughing and eyeing my outfit. "Tried to match with daddy." He says smirking.

"Bye boy." I say laughing as we walk out the door. "So where we eating at?" I ask him. "My great grandma restaurant." He says while we get in the car. "Okay." I say putting my seat back, I'm so tired. I still have to finish Taylor hair later on.

"Can you take our picture please? I ask this random white lady. "Sure." She smiles I run and sit on Bash's lap and pose for the picture. "I'll take two. One more pose." She says. I do a different pose then take my phone from her then thank her.

"Look they came out cute. I never knew white people knew how to take pictures." I say showing him the pictures. "Why the hell you think that?" He asks laughing then kissing my cheek. "I don't know I just thought they didn't." I say laughing with him. I look at my phone and see it's 11'o clock. "Come on let me get you in the house. I don't like you being out this late plus you got work in the morning." He says sounding like my father.

"Where the hell y'all been?" Taylor asks as soon as we walk in the door. "Minding our business." I say simply then walk into the kitchen. Bash comes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. "You want me to stay the night?" He asks nibbling on my neck.

"if you want." I say. "I'll stay. Come on let's go upstairs. You got work in the morning." He says guiding me up the steps like this ain't my house. I had took off my sweatpants and my shirt and my sneakers leaving me in my panties and bra. I put my bonnet on and got in the bed.

"Come here." Bash says. I crawl over to him and lay on his chest. "I love you, I promise I won't ever do no shit like that again." He says. "I love you too. I got a question though." I say. "What?" He asks.

"You still talk to her?" I ask. "Fuck no." He answers.

BASH

"You still talk to her?" She asks looking at me dead in my eyes. "Fuck no." I answer. Zacaria crazy as hell. That bitch is delusional. I never meant for her to fall in love or none of that. The bitch got my name tatted about five times, she whooped her cousin ass for telling Nani about me and her fucking, She poked a hole in the condom and got pregnant the last time we fucked. I made her get a abortion though. It was wrong as hell but I can't have fucking with her on my name. I want Nani to have every single last one of my kids anyway.

"Okay Bash, I believe you." Nani says closing her eyes. I kiss her neck. I love this girl so fucking much dawg. It's her that keep me sane. Can't imagine my life without her. "Goodnight lil baby. I love you." I say closing my eyes.

"Tanani don't start this shit. Get up." I say smacking her on her ass. It's right in the morning and she don't wanna get up and get ready for work, she gotta be there by 9. "I already called out, leave me alone." She whines.

"Why?"I ask laying back down with her. "I just wanna sleep all day." She answers wrapping her legs around me.