Twelve

NEW CHARACTER
"CARI" SHORT FOR "ZACARIA"

BASH

"Babe I'm about to go check the mail." I tell Nani standing up. We moved in yesterday. It's hot as hell down here, I wanna go back to philly already. I open the front door immediately regretting it. I put my arm over my face to block the sun and walk to the mailbox. I open it up and see its all this damn mail.

"You just moved in?" I hear a bitch say. I turn around and see this lil cute thick light skin bitch. "why wassup?" I ask raising my eyebrow looking into her eyes. This bitch wanna fuck me. I can see straight through her. She bites her bottom lip. "Oh, cause somebody was living here before you. It's probably some of they mail." She says walking over to me and looking at it in my hand. I notice her Rolex and her Gucci slides too.

"Oh. Good look." I say walking back to my front door. "I'm Zacaria. You can call me Cari." She says before I walk in. I turn and look at her. "Bash." I say going in the house and shutting the door making sure to lock it. "That's all our mail?" Nani asks from the top of the steps with a robe on. "No the people that lived her before us. And put on some clothes baby, I don't want Steph or Sair seeing you damn near naked." I say walking up the steps.

"Okay okay." She says walking into our room." I smack her ass and grab her waist kissing her neck. "I think we gon' go out to eat tonight. Just me and you though." I say. "But I don't want too daddy. I'm tired." She says taking off her robe and turning to face me. "You don't wanna spend time with daddy?" I ask grabbing her ass and kissing her lips. "Yes but we can stay here and watch movies." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Naw it's cool you don't wanna spend time with me." I say acting fake upset. "Yes I do stink, I'm just so sleepy. You still wanna go? We can." She says kissing my cheek. "It's okay baby we don't have to go I was just playing. We can stay here and watch movies and order food." I say kissing her neck.

TAJ

I'm sitting on my bed holding Yuri and the twins in here with us. "Brother she looks like you." Tajah says as Tahjayah nods her head in agreement. "I know. Just like me." I say kissing her cheek. She starts to cry. I take her warm bottle from off the nightstand and put it into her mouth. "Tajmere Yuri spending the night?" My mom asks standing in the doorway. "Yeah she staying the night." I say. "Okay. Twins lets go so y'all can get in the tub and get ready for school." She says walking to the bathroom. They both jump up and follow her.

"Yuri you ready to go to sleep." I ask like she can actually answer me. I burp her and lay her blanket on the bed next to me. I laid her on the blanket cause she was sleep already, and she spoiled as hell me holding her was only gonna make it worse. I laid next to her and pulled my covers over both of us and kissed her cheek closing my eyes. I pray she sleep through the night.

I had just woke up from Yuri screaming and hollering, I'm surprised my mom and run in here to get her. I looked at my phone seeing it was 3 in the morning. I sighed and sat up picking her up. "Why you crying crybaby?" I said kissing her cheek and patting her back. I don't know how Tiara do this shit. I put her pacifier in her mouth. She calmed down but now she was just wide awoke staring at me.

"Yuri go back to sleep for daddy I'm tired." I said to her as she sucked on her pacifier. She spit it out and started smiling at me making me laugh. "I love you little girl." I said kissing her and pulling her to my chest and laying back down. "Taj she okay?" My mom asked walking into the room. "Yeah mom she good I got her." I said she said ok and shut my door back. Why wouldn't she be okay she with her dad. Duh. I thought.

"Taj wake up and get Yuri. I know you hear her crying." My mom yells waking me up. I opened my eyes. I picked Yuri up and went downstairs so I could make her a bottle. "Yuri you good, you being dramatic now." I said rocking her a little while her bottle warmed up in the microwave. I took her bottle out once it was finished and put it into her mouth. "Why my baby screaming like that what you do?" Tiara asked walking into the kitchen. My mom must've let her in.

"I ain't do nothing, she spoiled ashit that's why she crying." I said while I fed her as Tiara watched us. "She's not spoiled." She said. "Yes she is." I said sucking my teeth. "Whatever. Get her bag so we can leave." She said making me scrunch my face up. "No. You said she can stay the whole weekend with me." I say patting her back burping her and kissing her forehead. "I know what I said, but I miss her." She says. This bitch always switching shit up. My daughter staying here with me point blank period.

BASH

"Stink. I'm hungry can you order something please?" Nani asks. "Yes babe." I say picking up my phone. I walk downstairs and outside so I can see if it's a menu on the step or something. "What you looking for now?" The same bitch from yesterday asks. I chuckle. "A pizza menu or something. You got one?" I ask. "Yeah come on." She says walking in front of me. I follow her watching her ass. Shit fat as hell, I just wanna grab it. We get in her house I look around, it's big ashit in here. Not as big as my house but it's big. "Cari we finna have a party tonight." This brown skin bitch with a fat ass and a bra and some shorts on says walking down the steps. "Ooo who this?" She asks eyeing me. "Our neighbor. He got a girlfriend so don't start." Cari adds laughing. She goes to the kitchen and opens a drawer and pulls about five menus out.

"Which one you want?" She asks walking towards me, I study her for a little while. Her ass fat she pretty, and her hips something else. "It don't matter." I say licking my lips. "Here." She says handing two to me. The other girl had went upstairs when she heard that I had a girlfriend. "Thank you." I say grabbing two out her hand. "Give me a hug." She says rolling her eyes. I chuckle and pull her to me, I wrap my arms around her waist she instantly wraps her arms around my neck. I rub her ass a little. I got this bitch open already. Imma play with her though, I ain't gone fuck her. I kiss her neck and pull away. "Thank you again." I smirk walking out shutting the door behind me.

"Here babe. Let me know when you figure out what you want." I say passing Nani the two menus. "Nani bitch its these two clubs that I wanna go to tonight. Wanna go?" Taylor asks walking in our room. "Nani not going to no club." I say before Tanani can even answer she looks at me. "Please?" She says pouting. That shit don't work on me she know it don't. "No." I say. Taylor huffs and rolls her eyes an walks out the room. "I can never go anywhere." She says going into the bathroom and slamming the door. "Slam another door and watch what the fuck I do." I yell so she could hear me. She opens the door and slams it again. I laugh. "Now you wanna play with me. Watch this." I say getting up and going into the bathroom.

ZACARIA (CARI)

"Girlfriend my ass. Bitch I saw him kiss your neck." My little cousin Zara says walking back downstairs. "Shut up. And he do got a girlfriend. That ain't finna stop me though." I say honestly. I don't care nothing about her. "Don't do that Cari, let them be happy." She says rolling her eyes at me. "Girl shut up. If they was happy he wouldn't be kissing on me and rubbing my ass. Let that sink in." I say. I walk outside to see his girlfriend walking from her car in some grey spandex shorts and I'm guess his white t-shirt. She was gorgeous.

"Hey!" I smiled waving. She scrunched her face up and walked into her house. I raised my eyebrow. Now I'm definitely gonna fuck her nigga since the bitch wanna be rude.

NANI

I had just walked into my house. This bitch across the street was all hype speaking to me. I don't know you bitch don't speak to me. She probably was in my nigga face. "Basheer get down here now!" I yelled. "What stink?" He asks walking downstairs looking confused.

"Don't lie to me. Did you fuck that bitch across the street?" I ask staring into his eyes. "No Tanani I don't even know her." He says grabbing my waist and kissing my neck. "Mhm whatever. Let me find out you fucked her Imma kill you." I say walking away from him and up the steps. He laughed. "I ain't fucking nobody but you." He called. "Whatever." I say walking into our room.

I really feel like something ain't right. Imma get to the bottom of it though.