Chapter 1

Matt's POV

Three days till Magcon NJ! I'm actually so excited. Me and the guys have been here since the beginning of the week so we could all hang out and chill, and plus we're staying an extra two weeks after the event so we have plenty of time.

I can't wait to meet all the fans. That's my favourite part. I've been really excited for this event though. I'm not sure why... I just have a really good feeling about it.

Jessica's POV

OMGGG three days till Magcon!!!! I'm honestly so excited. I want to meet Matt so badly. I'm surprised my mom Tatiana's mom let us come all the way to New Jersey from Montreal for this, and the fact that they are letting us stay an extra 2 weeks after. I mean we are only 16 but hey I'm not questioning it.

Me and Tatyana (who I call Taty all the time) have been best friends since we were two. We have never left each others side and are basically sisters. We both have long brown hair, and we are both exactly 5'1. Our only difference really is our eye color she has blue eyes and I have brown eyes. I'm so happy she came all the way down with me and her grandmother is down in Florida so she let us stay in her house for the time we are in New Jersey.

Tatyana's POV

I'm not as big of a fan of these boys as Jess is. I barley even know all their names the only one I actually have payed the most attention to is Nash. His eyes are laterally perfect. I know Jess is in love with Matt. The rest are I think Cameron, Taylor, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Shawn and Carter. But Jess knows almost every little detail about these guys.. It's almost kind of creepy.

Jess practically was on her hands and knees begging me to come with her. and let me tell you this isn't the first time she's dragged me into insane things. I really want to meet nash though...