Chapter 10

Jess's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was Matt. I sat up and answered.

"This better be important." I said

"Oooh it is! Do you and Taty wanna come to six flags with us today??"

"Uh idk... Taty will want to but i don't know if I want to."

Ok so I'm TERRIFIED of roller coasters. The last time I was on one I almost fell of cause it was when I was young and small.

"What how come!?" Matt said sounding shocked

"I just don't like roller coasters."

"Don't worry I'll be right beside you the whole time!"

"Fine we'll come"

"YESS ok we're planning leaving at 10:30 so be ready."

"Ok sounds good"

"I'll see you soon"

And we hung up. I laid back down and went on twitter. As usual the hate kept coming. It was getting annoying.

I got up to make pancakes, I wanted to surprise Taty. She loves roller coasters and has no fear of them at all.

Matt's POV

Who doesn't love roller coasters?! Jess really sounded scared on the phone, that's actually a good thing. I get to be the one who comforts her all day!

All the guys woke up and we went down in the hotel to eat. We came back up around 9 and started getting ready.

At 10:20 we headed over to Jess and Taty's and they weren't outside so me and Nash went to knock at the door.

Taty's POV

Yesss we were going to an amusement park today! I have always loved roller coasters! I knew Jess didn't but she agreed to come anyway. I was surprised she agreed. Probably cause she wanted to see Matt.

We got ready and Jess was making pancakes we ate and talked about what we're gonna have to do when we get back home. I didn't want to have to think about leaving Nash. We texted a few of our friends from back home and just said hey and talked about why was going on.

We texted our friend Alyssa. She was a real fan of these guys and the only reason she didn't come this time was because her mom wouldn't let her. She was 17 but me and Jess had been friends with her for a long time. Her favourite out of all is Taylor, and she was crying when her mom wouldn't let her come.

When we finished eating we got ready and we were just tidying the house. At about 10:25 there was a knock at the door.

Jess ran over and opened it and Nash and Matt were standing there.

We all got in the car and drove to six flags.

Nash's POV

By the looks of it Taty LOVED roller coasters. She was really jumpy in the car and was talking really fast about other times she had been at amusement parks. She was absolutely adorable.

When we got I the park we had to go in the back because of all the screaming fans. We wanted to go on all the rides so we started at the back of the park and made our way to the front.

We got to the first ride and Jess looked like she was about to pass out. Taty on the other hand looked like she could run a marathon she had so much energy.

Jess's POV

I was starting to regret agreeing to this. We were next in line I had no chance of getting out of this. Matt looked at me and had a concerned look on his face.

"Jess are you sure you want to do this." He asked

"Uh... Yea I'll be fine." I said sounding unsure

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to sit beside him.

"I'm right here, nothing's gonna happen."

When I the ride started I was calm but as it started all the twist and turns I started freaking out. Matt was holding my hand throughout the whole ride.

Taty's POV

Nash thought id be scared... I mean if anything I think he was a little scared, it was cute though.

After we did about 10 rides we stopped for lunch. We all had some pizza and it was getting really nice out. We still had a bout half the park to cover and we only had 3 hours left.

We all finished lunch and walked to the next ride we wanted to go on. When we got there, there was a row of girls that were starring at the boys. One girl who looked about 15 walked over.

"Um hi I'm Natasha, would it be cool if me and my friends got a picture with all of you?"

"Yea for sure!" Nash replied

"Can you take it?" The girl asked me.

"Yea."

I took the picture and gave Natasha her phone back.

We went on the rest of the rides and had a blast. Jess was actually enjoying herself and I was happy she was.

Matt's POV

The day flew by and Before I knew it it was already 6. We headed back to our car and we pilled in. The whole ride was just everyone talking and laughing it was great.

"So where to guys?" Cam asked from the drivers seat.

"Our place!" Taty yelled

"What are we gonna do?" Jess asked

"I don't know we'll have to see what we have. I think there's a small basketball court on the other side of the house."

"Whoooho basketball!! I'm down." Jack J exclaimed.

We got back to their house and the court was a pretty decent size. We played for about an hour till we all got hungry. We made food and ordered pizza. We all are outside and the day couldn't of gone any better.

Taty's POV

After we ate we were all just chilling. I was with Nash on the swings. The Jacks, Aaron and Carter where passing the soccer ball, Cam, Taylor and Shawn where throwing the football and Matt and Jess where sitting on the grass talking.

I went inside to check my phone and I went on twitter really fast. I noticed a picture Nash had re-tweeted. It was the picture I took and the amusement park today. I clicked it and read the caption. My heart sank.

-------------

Sorry for the late update :$. Anyway hope you guys are liking the story! 67 reads, I'm actually really proud and it's encouraging me to keep writing. Keep reading and voting and the next chapter will be up either tomorrow night or the next day. Love you all and follow me on twitter :) <3

Twitter: @ _Espinossa_