Chapter 30

Taty's POV

I just stared at her blankly for a minute till the anger inside me came out.

"What the fuck Jess! You're my best friend!"

"Taty I'm sorry it was a mistake and we were all drunk"

"Jess! You kissed my boyfriend! and Cam posted that at 10 we were barley even buzzed yet!"

"I can explain!"

"Well start before I leave!"

"It was a mistake and it should've never happened."

"If you AND Nash can both swear thy it meant nothing I'll consider forgiving you. Where the fuck is Nash?"

"I-I don't know"

I stormed inside and searched the whole first floor first, I walked past the laundry room and there he was, laying in a basket of freshly folded laundry.

He's adorable when he sleep. No Taty, your mad.

"Nash what the fuck!" I yelled as tears started pouring down my face.

He jolted up and look at me for minute trying to process it.

"Shhh Taty come here what's wrong" he said coming over with his arms open. I stepped to the side and just looked at him.

I pulled my phone out and showed him the snapchat.

"Taty that was a huge mistake! it didn't mean anything! I swear on my life"

I just looked at him blankly. I leaned up against the wall and slid down. I just cried. I didn't know what to do. Nash sat down next to me and we sat there in silence.

Jess's POV

I was left outside crying. With Taylor's head in a pot and cameron and Ariana beside me.

"Jess! what happened?"

I spun around and Cam was trying to get of the chair without waking Ariana.

"You! your a fucking idiot! why would you post that snapchat of Nash and I kissing?"

"What are you talking about I did! I never posted it!"

"Yes you did and now Taty is pissed at me and Nash!"

I stormed inside. I wanted to just take my mind of things for a little bit and go for a run along the beach. I went up to my room to change and Matt was on the bed.

"Baby what's wrong?"

I guess he could tell I had just been crying.

"Matt I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you. It meant nothing and It never should've happened!"

"Jess what are you talking about?"

"I-I kissed Nash last night."

He got up an I was ready for him to walk out the door but instead he pulled me over to the bed and sat me down.

He kneeled in frog of me and cupped my hands.

"Jess, as long you say and mean that it didn't mean anything I don't care."

We both leaned in and where kissing.

I still wanted to go for that run but I remembered how much of a mess this house was.

"Guys! can everyone come down here!"

Everyone started walking into the kitchen. we all looked dead.

"We need to figure out what happened last night, every check your phones for pictures, videos anything.

In the mean time some of us should start cleaning this mess up.

-----

"JESS! I found something!!" Ariana yelled.

"What? what is it"

She showed me her phone and it was an tweet she had posted last night. It was a picture with Cameron.

"What does this have do to with anything?" I asked

"Look at the time, it says 10 o'clock, which means cam never posted the snapchat, someone else did."

I thought about it for a minute and she was right. If cam is there in the picture then someone else had his phone.. But who.

I went on my phone and found a flew pictures. They were all just selfies with the guys and the girls nothing really caught my eye. Until one picture showed up.

I looked close and me and Nash were in the background. Also meaning someone had my phone... But thus not important. Me and Nash where in the background and someone was I front of us with a phone. I knew who it was right away.

------------------

Heey! Soo another cliffhanger 😉 aha so who posted the snapchat??

Anyway sorry for the long wait. I had almost the whole chapter finished and my phone died so it never saved. I was to lazy to re-write it buut I finally did.

So I'm 850 reads?!? that's crazy! thank you so much to everyone who reads an votes it's amazing!

Oh and also I'm writing another fanfic and it'd be awesome if y'all could read it! 97 North Road

Alright so 5 votes = next chapter 😊 so votee vote votee

Love y'all 😘

Twitter: _Espinossa_