Chapter 7

Nash's POV

We all woke up around 9 and I texted Taty. I said hey and asked her if she wanted to hang out today. I didn't get an answer right away so I woke up Cam and we went to get some breakfast in the hotel.

When we came back up it was about 10 and I still hadn't heard from Taty and Matt hadn't heard from Jess. Everyone was up and was on there phones. Everyone wanted to stay in today and just relax.

Taty's POV

We had the best night last night. We ended up going to bed at 4 in the morning! I can't believe out of thousands of girls we got the chance to meet and hang out with the guys, it was completely unreal.

I woke up at around noon. I checked my phone and had 3 missed calls from Nash and Matt, 5 messages from Nash and a lot of twitter mentions and notifications. I cheacked the messages first and Nash had texted me at 9... he woke up early. He asked if I wanted to hang out I replied saying id love to and sorry for the late reponse. I checked twitter and all my mentions and half of them were hate because we got to hang out with the boys, but i honestly didn't care.

Nash texted back and said that he had a surprise day for us. I was so excited and I went to take a shower before I did I woke up Jess and she grabbed her phone. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I wanted to look semi decent for today so just put on leggings with Jess's cute leather jacket. I made some lunch while my hair dried and Jess walked in the kitchen in her PJ's and I made her some lunch.

Jess's POV

Taty woke me up at around 12:30 and I checked my phone and I had missed calls from Matt, Nash and my mom, messages from Matt and twitter and instagram notifications. I called my mom first and told her all about the weekend. I texted Matt back next and he wanted me to meet him at the beach. Its been getting warmer in Jersey but still not swimming weather. I agreed but had no idea what we were gonna do. Then i saw the hate mentions me and Taty were getting on twitter I was kind of laughing.. its sad how jealous girls will get.

I walked into the kitchen and Taty was making toast and peanut butter she made me some and then I went to take a shower. I did everything I had to do and Matt texted me back saying he'd be over at 2. I was happy id be seeing him again.

I got dressed in some leggings and a hoodie. That's pretty much my go to outfit.

Matt's POV

Jess and Taty only texted us back around noon. They must've stayed up late last night. I told Jess to meet me at the beach at 2. Me and the guys went down for lunch, and we talked about what our plans were for the next two weeks. We wanted to go to six flags and the carnival on the Jersey shore. We all wanted to do so much but we had plenty of time.

When we finished lunch we all went back up and i started getting ready for this afternoon.

At 1:45 I got a cab and went down to the beach. I was waiting at the enterance for Jess when a couple of fans came over and asked for pictures. I happily agreed and while we were taking the picture I saw Jess making her way over. When she was close enough I called her over and the girls all looked at me with shocked faces. Jess walked over and the girls dispersed. I think they thought we were dating...

We started just walking around with our feet in the water. No one was swimming because it was still kinda cool in Jersey.

Nash's POV

After I met up with Taty. We went to the mall. She begged me to go to Starbucks so we did. We just walked around for almost an hour just talking.

After the mall my plan was to take her to the west pier, and maybe ask her to be my girlfriend. I was starting to have really strong feelings toward her. I just hopped she does to.

Taty's POV

Nash and I went to the mall and we were just talking. You can only learn so much threw vine and twitter. He was definetly a sweetheart and I loved that. I really liked nash and I think he liked me too.

After we finished at the mall he wanted to go the west pier. I was excited to go I didn't know what we were going to do but i wasn't complaining, I love surprisies.

When we got to the pier we went and sat down dangling our feet in the water. I couldn't of asked for a btter day. It was about 5 and we had been together all afternoon.

Nash's POV

"hey Taty, I have a question for you."

"sure whats up?"

"uh well these past few days haave been amazing.. and i wanted to ask you something."

"nash what is it..?

"uh would you maybe want to b-"

And just I as I was about to say it, it started pouring rain and we started running back up to the street. I couldn't build up the courage to finish asking her I what I wanted to ask. When we got back to the street we flagged down a cab and we went back to her house and Matt and Jess wer there watching TV.

Jess's POV

Being at the beach all day with Matt was amazing. We were talking for hours on end and the sky started to look kind of grey so we headed back to my house. We made popcorn and cuddled up together and watched a movie.

About half way threw the movie Taty and Nash walked in soaking wet. They looked like they had an amazing time. We all talked about our day and we all made dinner together. Instead of eating we ended up having a huge food fight. It was so much fun. We finally ate some of what was left. It was about 8:30 now and we went outside and just layed on the grass looking at the stars. I wouldn't change a thing.

These next two weeks will be cherished and I hope something more happens with me and Matt.

Heyy guys so hope this is getting better trust me it will get more interesting more in the middle. I'm trying to write a chapter everyday. And I know that some of the places I mention aren't actually in New Jersey I just thought of anything. Any way thanks for reading! I'm already at 12 reads. I'm kinda proud. Aha keep on reading it make me so happy and don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys

Twitter: _Espinossa_