Chapter 21

Nash's POV

I'm finally back home in North Carolina. The minute I walked I the door my mom wanted I hear all about Taty. I had asked her FaceTime later but she never did.

I woke up the next morning and I had two missed FaceTime callas from Taty and a text.

I called and it started connecting. As soon as her face popped up she started apologizing.

She looked so cute still in her pjs.

"Give me like 30 minutes and I'll call you back I'm jut gonna get decent looking." She said

"Alright don't forget this time." I said winking

"I won't I promise, love you"

"Love you too babe"

About half an hour later she called back.

"okay I'm ready now" she said smiling.

"Okay one sec!" I said really excited. I ran into my moms room and told her to come. Skylynn and Hayes came too.

We all talked for about 20 minutes and then we hung up.

I had nothing exciting planned for the next few weeks except the next magcon.

Jess's POV

The weekend flew by. I talked to Matt everyday and Taty was always talking to Nash.

When the school week started there weren't as many screaming girls at our lockers. It was starting to get a lot more calm.

Wednesday after school I was walking home with Taty since Ally wasn't at school. We walked to my house and I checked the mail as usual.

Bills, bills, letters for my mom and a letter addressed to me and Taty. We looked at each other for a minute and walked inside to open it.

To: Tatyana P and Jessica V

So listen there was slight misunderstanding a few weeks ago in jersey. My little cousin Natasha wasn't really clear when she have her directions. The bullet was meant for Jessica. Not Taty. Our 'shooter' didn't know the difference. So sorry about that. hope we can meet up and talk.

Lots of love

Ashley Picard

At first we had no idea why to think. Ashley's cousin is Natasha and they had someone try to shoot me...

We were in the kitchen when we heard the front door open. This was around the time Luke came home.

"Jess I home! where are you" he called from the front hall.

We shoved the letter in Taty's backpack and I called back.

"I'm in the kitchen."

He walked into the kitchen and me and Taty jumped.

"Hey guys!" Ashley said as she waked into the kitchen.

We practically ran out of the kitchen and up to my room.

About 5 minutes later we heard someone coming upstairs.

"I'm just gonna go To the washroom" a voice said. It sounded like Luke's.

Then my door flew open.

"Listen girls. Say anything to anyone about this and I'll make special arrangements for you. Meet me at centennial park alone next Tuesday."

"What the fuck Ashley! Why are you doing this!"

She just smiled "Tuesday. 4:00. Don't be late" and she walked out of my room.

***that night***

After we ate I went to my room to get ready for bed. I didn't know what to think. Ashley actually got some to try and shoot me... I was still processing it all.

It was my birthday on Saturday and Matt would be in Atlanta. He promised me he'd FaceTime me to wish me happy birthday.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon enough I was asleep.

----------------

Sorry for the late update and short chapter! It's gonna get interesting I promise!

Almost 400 reads! guys this is amazing. I never thought I'd get this many. I started this thinking it's be kind dumb.

So thank you so much to everyone! And I love you all!