Chapter 22

Taty's POV

Me and Jess were pretty shaken up about the whole thing with Ashley. I wasn't supposed be the one who got shot. I wonder if Jess told Matt about this. Ashley told us not too.

I woke up on Saturday morning and face timed Jess to wish her a happy birthday. I called her and she answered right away.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYYY" I yelled

"THANK YOUU LOVEE"

"SOO what are the birthday girls pans for today?"

"I don't know.. Matt said he was gonna call today so I'll be waiting for that" she said laughing

"Well how about I've cream by the lake?? Until he face times"

"Yes ohmygosh I'd love too!!"

"Okay I'll be over around lunch?"

"Perfect thanks love"

And with that we hung up.

Jess's POV

I was excited to talk to Matt today. Taty called to wish me happy birthday along with all my family.

Me and Taty went out for ice cream and when we got back home Matt face timed me. He got all the guys to come in and say happy birthday. it was so sweet.

He eventually had to go but I wished him good luck for the weekend an that I'd see him soon.

Nash's POV

Being back home was great. I had missed my family. I was for about a week but I had to get right back on a plane and head to Atlanta for the last magcon until after summer.

I had re-packed everything on Thursday night and left Friday morning. It was Saturday today and I met up with all the guys at the hotel.

I was sharing a room with Matt, Cameron and Shawn. I walked in to the room and Matt was face timing Jess.

"Everyone come over here and say happy birthday!" He yelled to everyone.

"HAPPPYYY BIRRTHDAYYY JESSSICAAA" Everyone yelled

They continued their conversation for about another half hour till we had to go to the event.

Matt's POV

The magcon weekend went by really fast. I met a bunch if fans but the one girl that was on my mind was Jess. She couldn't be replaced by anyone. I love her.

After Atlanta we didn't stay for long after just two days. We said our goodbyes and that we all had to chill before the next event which was at the end of August.

I got back home on Tuesday and life was pretty dull. I went on twitter and decided to do a follow spree.

@themattespinosa: RT for a follow! and tweet the hashtag #MattToMontreal I wanna see my girlfriend!

I was expecting hate considering I said my girlfriend.

The hashtag was trending in 5 minutes.

I started following people and I was following for about an hour.

Jess's POV

I woke up on Tuesday morning and Remembered that me and Taty had to go see Ashley today. That kinda brought me down.

I checked twitter and saw Matt's tweet. I smiled and favourited. It was 7:30 and Ally was coming to pick me up at 8:30.

When we got to school everyone was talking about Matt's tweet. He really impacts a lot of people. It made me smile and as I got to my locker there was a note stuck to it.

T+J,

4:00, don't be late

-Ash

I showed Taty and we just sighed. We got threw the day and school finished at 3:35. We had a half hour to get to the park.

Ally dropped us off at my house and we started walking to the park.

When we got there it was 3:59 and there was no one there.

"Do you think this is a set up?" I asked Taty

"Knowing Ashley... probably" she answered

We were linking arms as we were walking to centre field.

We stopped in the middle and looked around it was 4:02 now.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the forest

There where two figures that some out of the forest. I looked at Taty and we knew exactly who they were. We started frieking out inside.

----------------

Dun dun dun.... Aha sorry for another not so long chapter. I've been kind of busy. I had a dance show and today I have a gymnastics competition. I'm writing this relatively fast so sorry for mistakes.

Thank you so much for over 400 reads!! love you all and be ready for the next chapter which will be out either tonight or tomorrow!

Twitter: _Espinossa_