Chapter 31

Matt's POV

I'm still groggy from what happened at the party. It was the 8 of us and a shit load of alcohol. Taty an Jess aren't really on talking terms and Taty and Nash aren't all lovey dovey like they used to. I'm kinda worried about the rest of the summer will play out if we're all mad at each other. We just need to figure out who posted the snapchat.

We decided to sleep on it my Jess had something on her mind. She was all over the place last night. She went for a run at 3 am and i don't think she went to bed till around 5.

It was about 8 and Jess was finally sound asleep and I didn't want her to wake up.

I pulled out my phone and went on twitter. by the looks of everyone's tweets Cam was with Ariana all night.

"I know who posted it"

I looked down and Jess was laying on her side with her eyes open.

"What?" I said confused

"I know who it was" she said getting out of bed.

She walked to the dresser and grabbed some clothes. She went into the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later.

Jess's POV

I went downstairs and Taty was sitting at the kitchen table. I pulled my phone out I opened the picture Ariana found last night. I slid my phone across the table and it stopped right in front of Taty.

I went to the fridge to get some juice and waited for her to say something.

"Jess I'm sorry I got so mad at you"

I just continued getting my breakfast not saying anything.

"Jess, I overreacted and didn't look In to the situation, I'm so sorry"

Taty's POV

I was in the kitchen on my phone trying to get my mind around everything. Jess came in and slid her phone at me.

I couldn't believe it. I yelled at her and my boyfriend when... It was my fault. I watched and I posted it. I felt so bad and guilt crept over my body.

"Jess I'm sorry I got so mad at you"

She just ignored me and kept making her breakfast.

"Jess, I overreacted and didn't look In to the situation, I'm so sorry"

She brought her bowl of cereal and juice over to the table and sat across from me. she finally spoke.

"I'm not mad, I'm just hurt that you didn't believe me at first. your my best friend and you flipped at me."

Now I didn't know what to say.

"But i think you have someone else to apologize too." She said signalling that someone was behind me in the doorframe to the kitchen. She grabbed her breakfast and went outside.

I turned around and Nash was standing in the door frame. He walked over and sat down.

"Nash, I really can't find the words to apologize."

"It's okay baby I know you only got mad because you thought it was behind your back, I forgive you"

He really is amazing. I got up and walked around the table to him, interlocked our fingers and leaned in.

Jess's POV

I knew I couldn't be mad at her. She had no idea, I had no idea, no one knew anything. We made up but I don't think were are as close as before.

We had made some friends that live at the other end of the beach, and had been hanging out with them lately. They were a group of kids just like us, 2 girls and 3 guys. They were all from L.A and were staying the summer.

--------

We were all on the beach one afternoon. All 13 of us. I can't help but think that summer is almost over. I have about 1 month left. One month left with Matt, one month left with the boys, one month left of summer. I wanted make this last few weeks the best.

Matt's POV

I looked over at Jess and I could tell she was thinking about something. I walked over to were she was sitting sat on the end of the lawn chair.

"Hey gorgeous"

She sat up and took her sunglasses off.

"Hey" her voice was distant and she wasn't in her right mind

"Come let's go get some snacks" I said standing up and holding out my hand.

She grabbed my hand and we walked back up to the house.

"So what's up? you seem.... somewhere else."

"I don't know I've just been thinking... About what will happen next month"

"Jess, don't think about it wait for the time to come. just enjoy the time we do have together."

She just sighed and walked to the fridge. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her close.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too" she said before our lips were moving in sync.

-------------

It was late that night and I was just on my phone when I got a text from someone I thought I'd heard the last from.

Text from: Micheal

Heyy bro how ya doin' ? long time no talk!

To: Michael

Hey man! I'm doin' good hbu?

From: Michael

I'm good I'm good, yo so I heard ur in Cali?

To: Michael

Yeaa for the whole summer

From: Michael

Yo so me and Tyler are heading down tomorrow, wondering if we could chill?

To: Michael

Yea man for sure! text me when you get here I'll text you the address

I pressed send I right then and there I knew the summer may not end and successfully as I had planned.

From: Michael

Awesome! see ya soon

----------------------

And there's another cliffhanger. So who's Michael? Better vote to find out

Ok so this story is coming to an end, I have about 4-5 chapters left. I've loved writing this for you and I'm glad a lot of people actually liked it. I have more stories to come so don't worry! after this one I have 5 more.

Alright so almost 900 reads... amazing! I literally love every single one of you who reads and votes!

5 votes = next chapter

Ooh and I'm doing a double update! this chapter will be up as well as chapter 6 of my other story so be sure to check it out!

Twitter: _Espinossa_

Love y'all ❤️😍