Chapter 5

Taty's POV

Jess seemed really Down after Matt and them came by last night. She told me what happened and we had a girls night. Nails, movies, hair, gossip stuff like that. We went to bed at around 2:30 and my alarm went off at 7.

I think Nash likes me and I like him too. he was really excited that he was gonna see us again and last night was so fun. I got to ask Nash a bunch of questions and Cam was kind of just there.. hes really sweet though.

I got up and woke up Jess. She grabbed her phone and went on twitter and instagram. I hopped in the shower and did my thing got out and Jess got in I blow dried my hair and straightened it and then did my makeup. Jess did the exact same thing. We decided to pick out each others outfit. For Jess I picked out a pair of light washed jeans, a light pink juicy couture sweater and navy blue keds. I loved it!

Jess's POV

Last night was really hard I really hopped I had completely forgotten about grade 5 and I'm surprised I didn't realise it was Matt. He changed A lot though. Puberty hit him hard. it was really nice of him to really confess to me the real reasons he did what he did. I was happy i was goning to see him again today!

I got up did my morning routine along with Taty. We were picking out each others outfits and she picked the cutest one for me. For her i picked a yellow lulu lemon sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans and her yellow and white vans. It looked so pretty.

When we were both ready it was time to go so we heaed to the event and surprisingly got to the very front. We were both so happy to be there and I couldn't wait to see Matt again part of me always missed him but I tried really hrad to shut him out. I think a part of me always liked him when we were kids and im starting to like him now.

The boys started getting called out one by one and when they called Matt he started running and when our eyes met he slowed down and smiled i smiled back and he went up on stage.

the event went pretty well whenever Matt looked into the crowd he always looked at me. I felt really special but at the same time i had butterflies. Taty was just taking pictures of Nash and he was looking at her.

Nash's POV

During the event I couldn't keep my eyes of Taty. She looked perfect her hair, her outfit.. she was perfect. I think she knows I like her. Jack and Jack were singing their three songs and Taty and Jess were both signing along.

After the event was over and everyone was leaving I saw Taty and Jess talking with some other girls I waited for the other girls to leave and I walked over to them and invited them out for dinner with us. They happily agreed and I gave them special family passs so they could come back and see us whenevwer.

Matt's POV

Nash invited the girls out for dinner. that was smart I really wanted to talk more with jess. When we were all ready to leave the girls were talking with Jack and Jack. We all headed out to the magcon SUV and went to chipotle. I asked jess if she wanted to sit with me and she smiled and nodded. I took out my phone and told her to smile. I took a really cute picture of us and posted it it on twitter and said "Dinner with her <3" when we got to the restaurant we had our dinner and afterwords we all thought id be fun to go this trampoline place. Everyone agreed and we headed back to change. We dropped the girls off at their place and told them we'd come and pick them up in a half hour.

Taty's POV

The boys dropped us off and we went inside I changed in to my lulu lemon leggings and a nike t-shirt and put a hoodie on over. Jess basically wore the same thing. I went on twitter and saw the picture Matt posted with Jess and a smile took over my face. They are so cute. I went in my room and i called Jess in we stood in front of the mirrior and took a picture i posted it on instagram with the caption "having fun in jersey!"

All of a sudden my phone buzed and it was a text from Nash

"we're outside hurry up"

I called Jess and we walked out and hopped in the car. The place was only 15 minutes away. Once we got there it was pretty late and we were the only people there. They only closed at 12:30 so we had about an hour and a half.

We we're having so much fun I was with Nash almost the whole time and Jess was with Matt. I went to get a drink of water and checked my phone and it was 2 in the morning. I yelled to everyone and the lady who was working came in and told us that she saw us having a lot of fun so she let us stay for longer.

All the boys said that they had to get back or they'd be supper tired tomorrow and they didn't want to be. The last night of Magcon is always the best.

Matt's POV

When Taty told us it was 2am I didn't even think we had been here for that long I was having so much fun with Jess. She was so cute. She was doing all these jumps and flips and really cool gymnastic things that i could never do in a million years. When we all left we dropped the girls of at their house and said goodbye I gave Jess a really big hug and told her to text me in the morning. She smiled so bright and nodded. Once they were inside we left to go to the hotel.

"DAYUMMMMM" carter yelled from the front seat

"Shut up man" i replied in a snarky tone

"someones got a cru-u-shh" jack and jack said in harmony

"so what if i do" i protested "Nash is in love with Taty"

Everyones eyes shifted to nash.

"what" he said "a guy cant like a girl?"

Everyone just smiled and once we were at the hotel we all went straight to bed.

Jess's POV

I couldn't have asked for a better day. It was perfect spending the night with Matt it brought back all the good memories I had with him. Also spending the day watching and chilling with all the boys was amazing. It was perfect. When we got back home we went to bed so that we wouldn't be too tired when it came to he last day of Magcon. I went to bed with a smile on my face and Matt on my mind..