Chapter 14

Matt's POV

I woke up to the smell of cocoanuts. I knew exactly where I was, right next to Jess. I reached for my phone and had a missed call from Nash. I got out I bed trying not to wake her up.

I went downstairs and no one was up, so I called Nash back.

~Phone call~

N: hey bro I have news

M: good or bad

N: depends on how you interpret it

M: ok, so what's up

N: hayes is coming down to spend the rest of the week with us. Everyone else leaving tomorrow except Cameron.

M: really? awesome I haven't seen hayes in a while! Gotta go I'll see you later today.

I heard someone coming downstairs so I hung up with Nash and went to the fridge to get some juice. It was Jess.

"Good morning beautiful" I said

"Good morning" she said yawning

I made us waffles and we went and at outside.

"So baby what do you want to do today?" I asked

"Hmm can we go to the beach and just relax?"

"Yea! for sure"

Taty's POV

I called Nash as soon as I woke up. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to go go-carting today!

~phone call~

N: hey baby how are you?

T: I'm great you?

N: amazing, what's up

T: well I was wondering if you wanted to go go-carting today?

N:uh.. YESS!

T: ahaha ok come by at around 11 me and Jess wanna spend the morning together were gonna have lunch.

N: sounds perfect see you later love you

T: love you too.

Yay! I ran downstairs and wanted to just have some cereal, but there were already waffles made so I helped myself.

Jess POV

I wanted to go to the beach today and really just relax in the sun, still no swimming but it was really nice out today.

After I finished breakfast I went upstairs to shower. Matt had went to chill with Nash this morning for a few hours then he was coming back.

I got out of the shower and just put on leggings and an off the shoulder sweater.

I got downstairs and Taty was just wearing nike sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Where are you going today all dressed up?" I asked jokingly

"Haha very funny, me and Nash re going go-carting!"

"Ooh fun!"

We talked for a little more and decided to to UNOs for lunch.

When we got back to the house there was a note on the door. Me and Jess looked at each other and she reached for the note.

"Watch your back bitches"

We both just stared at each other till Matt and Nash came up behind us.

"Hey guys what's up?" Nash said

We jolted around and Taty shoved the note in her sweater pocket.

"Nothing we just got back from lunch" I said smiling.

"Aha ok. Taty are you ok?" Nash said directing his attention to Taty.

"Yea let's go!"

Nash's POV

We walked over and the girls were outside at the door. I think we scared them though, they didn't seem in their right mind when we showed up. They said it was nothing so we didn't say anything else about it.

We got a taxi and went over to the go-cart place. There was no body there, which made it even better.

Taty was surprisingly good at it. I don't think she crashed once. I on the other hand probably shouldn't get my licence anytime soon.

I went out to grab some water and I notice a piece of paper sticking out of Taty's pocket. I hate being that nosy guy but I really wanted to see what it was. Maybe it was the reason they were acting strange when we got to their house.

I unfolded the paper and I was shocked reading it.

I didn't want Taty to know I was snooping so I didn't say anything. But I was definitely making sure I kept and eye out for her.

Matt's POV

We got to the beach around 12 and it was so nice out we brought a blanket to sit on and some juice and grapes.

"Hey babe, before when me and Nash got to your house, how come you guys looked somewhat scared?" I had to ask.

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing"

"Jess seriously, what happened"

I could tell she really didn't want to tell me but she caved.

"Ok well we went out for lunch and when we came back there was a note on the door saying 'watch your back bitches'"

I didn't say anything at first but after a few seconds of silence I responded.

"Jess if anyone lays a finger on you or Taty and tries to hurt you thy will receive a fist to their face. Ok? I don't want you worrying we only have a few more days together."

"Thank you"

And we continued our day as planned.

Jess's POV

Me and Matt came back from the beach around 5:30 and walked in to Nash sitting on the couch next to Taty who looked like she was sleeping.

"Jess! come quick" Nash yelled

I ran over and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped.

-----------------

Cliffhanger! aha sorry for that. Next chapter will be interesting. Thank you so much for 130 reads! literally means so much. hope you all are enjoying the story. If anyone has any ideas or wants to be a character just message me here or on twitter. Love everyone who reads this and be ready for the next chapter : )

Twitter: _Espinossa_