Chapter 16

~two days later~

Taty's POV

I'm glad I was back home. To be honest I hate hospitals. I haven't slept in my room since the incident and Nash won't let me sleep alone. So we've been sleeping on the couch since the guest rooms were taken by Cameron and Hayes, and my grandmother said no one was aloud in her room.

On Friday we all wanted to go to the beach and play volleyball. We all agreed.

We made lunch together. We made sandwiches and salad, we ate and headed to the beach.

I had a sling for my arm but I was still able to play.

Jess's POV

I'm glad Taty is doing better. She refused to go into her room although I don't blame her.

We went to the beach after lunch and we were all playing volleyball when this group of girls came over.

"OHMYGOSH! can we get a picture please?" said one of the girls.

The guys all looked at each other and agreed. They all squished in and I took the picture. One girl was talking to Taty.

"What happened to your arm?" she asked concerned

"Oh I uh got shot" Taty replied shyly

"Oh I'm so sorry." the girl said turning around.

As she walked away a smile grew on her face. A very suspicious smile. Was it her. Did she shoot Taty. She looks about 10 I doubt it.

We continued our game till about 7:30 and decided to go home and go to chipotle.

When we got back we all jut crashed on the couch and watched some movies.

**So there is going to be a jump forward 3 days. They were going to be just short descriptions of the day but I thought getting to the point would be better. So now it's Tuesday and the girls and the guys they all leave on Wednesday.**

Matts POV

Today's the last day I have with Jess. We talked about what we were gonna do and we decided to try long distance.

Me, Jess, Taty, Nash, and Cameron made a deal that over the summer, when everyone will be at least 17, we are going to be renting a beach house for the whole summer.

There was a beach party tonight and we all wanted to go so we could spend our last night together.

Nash's POV

Beach party tonight. It's gotten a lot warmer here in just two weeks. It's practically shorts weather.

I was so pumped for tonight.

We were outside all day in the backyard playing soccer and football. It was the best having girls who will actually play and not just stand there and pretend to actually like the sport.

At around 3 we all went in and got cleaned up for tonight.

I was just wearing khaki shorts with a plaid button up shirt and black vans.

The four guys were ready first. girls really take FOREVER to get ready.

At about 6, three hours later, the girls came downstairs. Let me tell you that three hours was time well spent. They looked amazing.

Jess's POV

I was so excited for tonight. me and Taty were getting ready together and since she still wouldn't go into her room I had to go in and get her clothes. I got her some black leggings with a turquoise peplum top that had no sleeves, a cardigan and mint green vans.

When came back into my room she had picked out high waisted jeans, a red crop top, a white cardigan and my red toms.

We finished getting ready and we went down stairs and they guys were all in their phones. They all looked up and we left for the night.

Taty's POV

We got to the beach and there weren't that many people. Which wasn't bad.

We walked around for a bit and went to the dance floor that was set up we were just goofing around till a slow song came on. Matt and Nash did the cheesiest thing yet it was still so cute. They knelt in front of us and put one hand out and said "may I have this dance" of course we accepted and we danced to the slow song.

Cameron and hayes were pretending to be a couple and they were slow dancing.

Nash's POV

Taty's pretty light on her feet. This night was getting better and better. The dancing the laughing. I was completely forgetting the fact that we were leaving tomorrow.

At around 11:30 we were all getting kind of bored and wanted to go back home play soccer. So we did.

We played till about 1:30 in the morning and we all finally went to bed.

My flight was at 11:30 and the girls' was at 12.

I lied down next to Taty really close and I was just brushing my fingers threw her hair. She was beautiful when she was asleep. I whispered 'I love you' then I fell asleep.

Matts POV

My last night with Jess was one of the best. We played soccer till 1:30 and when we went inside Jess and I stayed up taking.

We finally dozed off around 3.

I didn't want to say goodbye tomorrow. But I knew I'd be seeing her again no matter what.

--------------

Sorry for the time jump. It just would've been boring days anyway.

185 reads! it's actually amazing. The more reads the more motivated to write I get. Thank you to everyone!

Oh and I need someone for Cameron's girlfriends. if you want to be Cams girlfriends comment your name and personality so I can write you in, or Dm me on twitter

Love you all and goodnight

Twitter: _Espinossa_