Chapter 13

Nash's POV

I woke up and had a mini heart attack. I was on a roof 3 stories high. I looked around and remember last night. Me and Taty are official. I smiled to myself and Taty woke up. She sat up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning beautiful." I said

"Good morning!" She said stretching and yawning.

We went inside and walked downstairs to find Matt and Jess cuddled up together on the couch. We didn't want to wake them so we got some juice and went outside to the patio.

"So babe, what do you want to do today?" I asked

"I don't know... Let's wait for Matt and Jess and see what their plans are."

"Sounds good."

Matt's POV

I opened my eyes to see Jess by my side. I smiled and remembered she's my girlfriend now. I got up trying not to wake we up and noticed Nash outside. I stepped outside and the air was pretty warm.

"Good morning guys"

"Heey morning" they replied

"I'm gonna go wake up Jess be right back" Taty said

She went inside and shut the door.

"So what are your plans for the day?" I asked Nash.

"I was gonna ask you the same question."

"Hey I got an idea! You know that really fancy restaurant called 'La Piaza'?"

"Yea... What about it?" he asked puzzled

"What about a double date?"

"Oh yea that's good! Let's do that."

The girls walked out and Jess came and sat on my lap.

"Good morning sunshine" I said

"Good morning" she said smiling "what are we doing today?"

"Well how about we go out tonight for a fancy dinner?"

"Sounds fun"

Jess's POV

After I went outside to see Matt I came back in and took a shower. When I got out I picked out a pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt. I went back to the bathroom to finish my hair. I dried and straightened it.

I was in the kitchen when I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around and it was Matt. We stood there in silence and then we both leaned in. Our lips were together and it was amazing I pulled away and continued the dishes.

The four of us stayed in all day and watched some movies. We even played monopoly and made tacos for lunch.

At around 4 we decided we should start getting ready. The guys went back to their hotel and told us they'd be back at 6:30. We had 2 and a half hours to get ready.

We started with hair and I did Taty's she did mine. I curled hers and did a half up half down. She left mine straight but put two braids going from the front of my head into a pony tail.

We picked out each other's dresses and I forgot we had brought nice dresses. Mine was a strapless pink dress that stopped just above the knees. It had orange embellishment all over it. Taty's dress was blue and stopped at the knees. It had a purple ribbon tied around. They were both so pretty.

We then did each others makeup and when we finally finished it was 6.

Nash's POV

When we got back to the hotel we didn't start getting ready right away. We only started at 5-5:30. I took a shower and put on these black dress pants with a purple dress shirt. Matt took a shower as well and he wore the same thing but his shirt was orange.

We finished everything from hair to shoes and it was 6:20. So we walked over to the girls house.

Taty's POV

We finished getting ready at 6 so we just chilled for half an hour at 6:25 Jess was just on her phone when she looked up and yelled SHOESSS!!!! she ran upstairs and came running back with two pairs of shoes. Blue flats and pink flats.

"There now we're ready" she said calmly.

I just laughed and heard a knock at the door. I walked over and Nash and Matt were standing in front of me. They looked so hot. Jess walked over and nearly tripped over her own feet.

They were both wearing dress shirts that matched our dresses. It was kinda creepy but they looked so damn good.

Simultaneously they put out their arms and we hooked ours on theirs and we started walking up the street to the restaurant.

"Reservation for Grier" Nash said to the lady at the desk.

"Right this way" she said as she escorted us to a table in the back beside the window. We sat down and looked threw the menu.

We all order pasta and when our food arrived it smelt and looked so good.

Nash's POV

When Taty opened the door my jaw dropped to the floor. She looked stunning.

We got to the restaurant and ordered our food. When it came I took my first bite and nearly spat it in Taty's face. I looked to my left and there was a girl plastered on the window starting and me and Matt.

The waitress came running over and shut the blinds. She apologized and left us to our meal.

"Does that happen often?" Jess asked

"Well I mean screaming fans yes but no ones ever ran into a window to see me." I said laughing.

We finished and me and Matt split the bill.

"Can we go and walk on the beach?" Taty asked.

"Yea sounds fun lets go!" I said as we made our way down to the beach.

We spent the rest of the night walking and talking.

Jess's POV

We got back to our house I asked Matt if he wanted to stay the night. He agreed and we went upstairs.

"Oh here you left these here a few days ago." I said throwing his black basketball shorts at him.

I went into the bathroom and took out my hair and washed of my makeup. I changed into my pyjamas and walked out.

Matt had put on the basketball shorts on and was already in bed and crawled in next to him and he gave me a kiss. We were cuddled close and he was playing with my hair. I felt my eyes get heavy and that last thing I remember was a whisper in my ear. "I love you Jess"

---------------

Hope you liked this chapter. Honestly I thought this wasn't going to get any reads at all but I'm already at 107 : ) means so much that you guys actually read it. Don't forget to vote and comment. If you have any ideas or if you want to be in the story message me on here or twitter : ) love you all and I'll be updating soon.

Twitter: @ _Espinossa_