Chapter 9

Matt's POV

I kissed her. I actually kissed her. It was the most amazing feeling in the world.

I was really pissed at myself for hurting her. The last thing id ever want to to is hurt her considering what I did.

Who would of thought that after everything that happened between us, we end up together. It's kinda crazy how it all turned out.

It was a really gloomy day and Jess and Taty wanted to spend the day together at the mall and what not so the guys and I decided to go see a movie.

Jess's POV

I woke up unaware of where I was. The last thing I remember was being with Matt. When he kissed me. I didn't make a big deal if it last night but when I woke up it hit me.

"Taty...?"

"What?"

"Matt kissed me last night."

"WHATTTT?!?! WHERE WHEN HOW! DETAILS DETAILS!"

"Last night when everyone left he wanted to apologize for pushing me, And when we hugged he.. Kissed me"

"OMGGG so are you guys like official?"

"I don't think so"

We were both freaking out for a good 10 minutes and then we decided to spend the day at the mall.

We got dressed, nothing fancy leggings and hoodies. We went over to the mall around noon and wanted to get something to eat. We got pizza ad Starbucks. We went to all the stores we could and bought a lot of stuff. I'm not sure how were planing to bring all this home.

Nash's POV

Me and the guys went to see divergent. And we looked pretty stupid the only people in the theatre were girls but whatever. I'm really surprised no one noticed us.

We tried to get out before the lights came on. When we got to our car I checked twitter and I had tons of mentions but their was one that I noticed. It was a picture and the caption was

"Pro stalker ;)"

The picture was of my head I'm guessing at the theatre.. Kind of wired but I favourited it anyway.

Speaking if twitter. The hate that the girls are getting is actually sad. It pisses me of that my fans can't be happy when I'm with someone, but on the plus side it doesn't seem to bother them.

Taty's POV

We were at the mall for a good 5 hours. It was about 5:00 when we decided to head home.

I texted Nash and asked what he was doing.

"Heey <3 whatcha up too?"

"Heeyy, we just got back from a movie. How bout you guys?"

"We just got back from the mall!"

"Fun! You guys wanna come on an adventure?"

"...what kind of adventure?"

"A surprise one."

"Okay... Sure!"

"Great wear something that you don't really care about. We'll be over in 10"

"Okay see you soon <33"

"<33"

I was kinda worried about what we were gonna do. I told Jess to change and we both just out on some old leggings and a baggy hoodie.

When the boys came over they directed us outside.

"What are we doing?" I asked suspiciously

"Just come outside." Nash and Matt pleaded.

I looked at Jess we both just smiled and walked outside into the pouring rain. I heard something behind me and it was Matt. He locked the door and started running with the key.

Either we sat here in the rain or we chased Matt. The only reasonable thing to do was.. Run.

We chased Matt for a good 5 mins and we had ran all the way to the beach.

"Good workout ladies now let's go!" Matt yelled

When we finally caught up with Matt we were in the middle of the beach and the rain was coming down really hard.

"Guys, why are we here!?" Jess asked

"We're here to have fun!" Matt explained

He had this blow up air ball an we jut passed it around. It was actually a lot of fun!

It had gotten really dark and we were all soaking wet. We walked back home and Matt opened the door.

We ordered some pizza and took turns in the shower.

The guys definitely had this planned because what I didn't realize was when Matt locked the door earlier he threw in two bags. One of clothes for him and on of clothes for Nash.

Nash's POV

When we got back to their house I ordered some pizza. Jess went in the shower first and the rest of us just sat on the floor since we were all so wet.

When Jess came out Taty went and then Matt then me. When the pizza came I paid and we all sat around the fire place and talked. Taty was snuggled up beside me. She was so cute.

It was about 10:30 now and we had been watching movies the whole night.

We decided to head home so that we could spend a little more time with the guys.

"I'll text you tomorrow and we'll do something ok?" I said to Taty

"Perfect" she replied

She was perfect.

She came over and gave me a huge hug, I looked at her and kissed her on the cheek, and me and Matt walked back.

When we got back to the hotel all the guys were, as usual, on their phones or computers. We just kinda talked for a few hours and we decided we wanted to go to six flags tomorrow.

---------------

HEY guyss so thanks so much for almost 50 reads! I didn't think I was gonna get any. Sorry for the short chapter I needed a filler. The next chapter will be good :) to all the people who do read it thank you and I love you. Next update will be sometime tomorrow! Oh and just in case anyone missed it I've changed Julia to Tatyana. My friend wanted to be in it with Nash so I went back and changed it <3

Follow my twitter @ _Espinossa_