Chapter 23

Taty's POV

Natasha and Ashley were walking towards us. We didn't know what to expect.

When they finally reached us they just starred at us for about a Minute till Jess broke the silence.

"What the fuck do you creeps want?" she said sounding pissed

"Look we just want to talk." Ashley answered calmly

"About what you shot my best friend when it was actually supposed to be me and now you wanna talk?" Jess was yelling now

"Calm down freak, look we're done playing games I think it's time we call a truce" Ashely said

Jess face got so red she was about to burst. "TRUCE!? You want a truce. Do you know what a truce is? I don't think so. Stop fucking with us and stop trying to ruin our relationships! your just jealous!"

Ashley's face looked highly offended. "we are that's why we wanted to meet. We're done so let's just be friends ok?"

"In your dreams cupcake" Jess said back "the only reason I will ever say another word to you is when my brother dumps your sorry ass and I'll be helping you out of my house" and she turned on her heels and started walking away.

I ran after her and we went back to her place.

Jess's POV

I was so mad. She wanted a truce, and to be friends.. Are you kidding me you tried to kill me. I walked in the house and Taty and I went to my room.

"Your sleeping over tonight." I said sternly.

"Jess calm down please your scaring me"

"Taty are you not mad at all?"

"I am trust me but your scaring me. I can't sleep over tonight but I'll by early and well get ready for school together okay?"

"Okay I'm sorry. Thanks see ya tomorrow."

***Next day***

I woke up and went to make breakfast when I got downstairs my mom was already up making pancakes and Taty was sitting at the island.

"Good morning!"

We ate and got ready for school.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Alyssa.

From: ALYKINZ ❤️

Good morning love. I can't drive ya to school today I have a doctors appointment. I'll be at school at lunch tho. Tell Taty for me please! Love you 💞

To: ALYKINZ ❤️

Alrighty have fun! See ya later!

I told Taty and so we left early so we ha time to walk. We got the busy crosswalk and when the light turned green for us to walk I started to walk off the sidewalk.

"JESS LOOK OUT!" I heard Taty yell.

I looked back and everything was black.

Matt's POV

I was back home in Virgina. I went on twitter and I had a DM from Taty...

Direct message from @tatyanaaxox:

Matt I'm really sorry I but Jess is in the hospital in the ICU. She got hit by a car this morning when we were walking to school.

To: @tatyanaaxoxo

WHATTT I'm on my way down I don't care where?!?

From: @tatyanaaxoxo

The children's hospital in downtown Montreal. Just call me when you get here.

As soon as I got the message from Taty I made my mom take me to the airport. I didn't even care how much the ticket was I needed to go down and see her.

The earliest flight was in 30 minutes. I bought my ticket and got to the gate. The flight was only 1 and a half hours. I got to Montreal and it was 2:00

If Taty said that it was on their way to school it must've been around 8:30.

I got in a cab and told the driver to go to the children's hospital. I didn't have Taty's number so I dmd her on twitter again.

To: @tatyanaaxoxo

I'm here I'm driving to the hospital.

From: @tatyanaaxoxo

Okay I'll meet you in the lobby tell the driver to go to the main entrance.

"Main entrance please." I said to the driver

He nodded and pulled up I front of the hospital. I walked in and saw Taty standing at the door. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. And I started crying.

Taty brought me up to where Jess was and I just broke down.

The doctor came in about 5 minutes later.

"Hello, so she was hit by a car as we all know but the car did not have the right of way therefor a court date will be given to the driver and you have full rights to sue." He said looking at Jess's mom. "I don't think she will wake up within the the next two days. She is in the ICU because her head was very damaged and we didn't want to take any chances. Right now she is just unconscious."

The doctor left. I walked over to Jess's mom and shook her hand.

"Hi I'm Matthew Espinosa" I said

"Hello, I'm Rachel." She said calmly.

"How about we all go get something to eat" Taty said chiming in.

We all started walking toward the cafeteria when we heard the worst 5 words to hear in a hospital.

-------------

Hehe that escalated quickly. Well I'm updating again because I missed a few days. Hope you all like this!

Thank you so much for reading and love you all!

Twitter: _Espinossa_