Chapter 25

Nash's POV

Her birthday is in 3 days... I had it all planned out. I couldn't go down to surprise her but I had an idea that was pretty much the same thing.

I had been texting Jess for the past few weeks. she was helping me plan Taty's surprise.

***Taty's Birthday***

Taty's POV

it was Sunday afternoon and my mom and I went out to get our nails and toes done. On the way back home we were driving and she took the wrong turn.

"Mom you're going the wrong way" I told her

"Don't worry sweetheart. Here put this on" she said as she handed me a blindfold.

"w-why?" I asked sounding scared.

"just put it on it's a surprise"

I didn't know what to expect so I just put it on. About 5 minutes later the car stopped.

We walked for about 20 seconds and my mom opened a door and said to take of the blindfold.

"SURPRISEEEEE!!" everyone yelled.

Jess came running over an age a me a huge hug.

"Happy birthday love!"

Everyone from school was here!

"Ooh and I want to give you your present now!" she said

She pulled me into the living room and tears filled my eyes

"Happy birthday baby!"

It was Nash. On a FaceTime call connected to the tv.

"One more week babe, one more week" I said staring at him

I looked at Jess and I was about to start crying. Jess left and I talked with Nash for a bit.

After a while we finished the party and everyone went home.

***later that night***

Jess's POV

After everyone left Taty was talking with Nash again and I was I the kitchen helping my mom clean up.

After about 5 minutes Taty walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Jess could we go down to the lake?" She asked

"Of course!"

We walked down to the lake and sat dangling our feet in the water.

"Jess thank you so much! You have no idea how much that meant to me!"

"No problem! your worth every minute!"

We ha our best friend moment laughed a bit and walked back home.

The perfect way to end a perfect day.

{The Next Day}

Jess's POV

Ok one more week.

One more week and it's all over. I get to spend the summer with the most amazing guy in the world and I don't have to worry about anything else.

I woke up Monday morning ready for my math exam.

I had made the most beautiful memory aid and I was not planing to fail.

I met up with Taty and Ally and we drove to school.

Me and Taty are in the same math class and we got to choose our spot inter exam room.

We wet straight to the back and sat beside each other.

The exam was passed out and I went threw it taking my time an checking my answers.

Before I knew the exam was over and I had finished with 45 min to spare.

The bell rang and Taty and I went to my house to study for French.

The rest of the week went pretty smooth.

Until Friday.

-----------------

So I know it's a really bad and short chapter. But when summer hits in the story it's gonna get a little more interesting.

I hope you are still enjoying it. I'm not really feeling motivated to keep writing but I am going to finish this story. I have another one that I'm really excited to write!

Love you all I'm posting the next chapter when I get either 500 reads or 800 followers on twitter ❤️

Twitter: _Espinossa_