Chapter 20

Nash's POV

I wanted to surprise Taty on her birthday. I didn't know how yet I did want to do something special!

We were at the beach all day yesterday and we all had a blast! We were all heading home tomorrow. Back to boring old North Carolina. I wanted to FaceTime Taty so I did. It was 11:30am here which meant it was... I have no idea what time it would be in Montreal... But I called her anyway.

"NASHHH!" she yelled as it connected. I saw her face and my heart skipped a beat.

"Heey! how are you baby?" I asked

"Pretty good! you won't believe what happened at school and at Jess's house yesterday!"

"Whatt?" I asked curiously

"K well at school we basically had our own paparazzi! It was so crazy we could barley get to our lockers! And when we got home after Ally dropped us off there were random girls inside. Jess's brother let them all in!"

"Seriously!? that's insane, just because you guys are dating the most amazing guys in the world?"

She gave me a look and laughed. We continued talking for what seemed like forever.

Matt's POV

I was talking with Jess earlier and it sounds like we have made an impact on their lives back home...

I walked into the basement and Shawn was singing the Cameron Dallas song. Everyone was gathered around except Nash. I looked around and saw the closet door open a crak. I walked over.

"HEEY TATY!" I said as I jumped into the closet and sat down next to Nash.

"Heey! Jess come her" she said.

Jess came into the room and sat down with Taty.

"So what have you guys been up too?" She asked

"Not much chillin and singing" I replied

They looked to us confused and we walked out of the closet and propped up the phone against the tv.

"Guys saw hi" I said to everyone

"Heey" everyone said in unison.

"Ooh girls I wanna show you my new cover. This will be an exclusive preview" Shawn said

He started singing free falling and the girls just looked at him.

At around 2:00 we had finished our chat with the girls and went up for lunch. Cams mom was making bagels with provolone cheese and prosciutto.

The rest of the day we spent it just playing video games and talking about each other's love lives.

*****Next Day*****

Jess's POV

The guys are going back home today and Taty, Ally and I are going to Isaute. (A trampoline place)

We were kind of shocked the other day when we came home to a bunch of screaming girls. I honestly didn't think our lives would change that much.

I checked twitter to see what was going on and Matt had tweeted.

@TheMattEspinosa: Virgina.... Home sweet home.

I favourited it and started looking threw my mentions. I had a bunch of random girls tweeting about how they saw me at school. Nothing to interesting so I closed my phone and waited for Taty to come over.

Taty's POV

Wow... After becoming an item with one of the members of Magcon, you'd think it'd be a little crazy... Right? Well no it was completely ballistic.

I started walking over to Jess's house when my phone rang. It was Nash.

T: hi baby how are you?

N:I'm goood whatcha up too?

T: not much walking over to Jess's house.

N: fun fun, anyway I just wanted to call and tell you that my mom wants to see/meet you. So if you can, later, FaceTime me later?

J: aha yea for sure! I gotta go now I love you!

N: okay thank you! love you more!

I hung up as I was walking up Jess's driveway.

Ally got here about 5 minutes later and we went to Isaute. We were there till 12am and when I got home I had forgotten about face timing Nash.

I face timed him but there was no answer. so I texted him

'Heey! I'm so sorry we spent the night out and I completely forgot. Call me in the morning! Love you'

I put my phone down and for ready for bed.

----------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I needed a filler. It's kinda boring right now I know but just bear with me cause I have a few ideas coming soon.

Thank you so much to everyone who reads this! 340 reads! it's amazing. Love you all and I'll probably won't update tomorrow because I have my dance show but I'll try and get it up ASAP!

Love ya :*

Twitter: _Espinossa_