Chapter 27

Matt's POV

"SUMMER HAS BEGUN!" I yelled as walked in to the house.

Jess came running at me and she jumped into my arms. I spun her around like one of those cliché love movies. But I will admit its kinda fun.

I went upstairs to pick a room when I

was informed that the "couples" will be sharing rooms. So that if we have hurts we have extra rooms.

I'll be honest with you.... I was fine with it.

We kinda just wanted to relax for the rest of the day. We all gathered on the couch, made popcorn and watched movies.

***next day***

Jess's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I opened my eyes and I remembered where I was. Sunny California.

I looked to my right and Matt was sleeping peacefully.

I grabbed my phone and quietly walked downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen Taylor and alyssa were already up. They was sitting at the island on their phones.

"Good morning" I said as I got some orange juice out if the fridge.

"Oh hey, you're up early?" Taylor said

"It's 8:30.. I'm used to waking up at this time. I have to get used to the fact that there isn't school anymore" I said giggling a little looking and Ally.

"Ah I see, well what are your plans for today?" He asked

"Well I wanted to maybe go out and explore Cali"

"Sounds fun! wanna make breakfast for everyone?"

"Yea for sure"

We all started making pancakes, bacon and eggs and I cut up some fresh fruit.

At around 9:30 we heard fort steps so we put everything on the table. From around the corner I saw Nash and Taty walk in hand in hand, and Cameron followed shortly after.

"Was Matt up?" I asked everyone who just came down.

"Nope, he's sleeping like a log!" Nash replied.

I walked upstairs and went into our room. He was so cute when he slept.

I climbed onto the bed and laid next to him.

"Babe, breakfast is ready." I whispered

He slowly opened his eyes and smile grew on his face.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" he replied "I'm just really lucky" he sat up and kissed me on the forehead.

We went downstairs to eat with everyone and we talked about what we wanted to see today.

**later in the day**

Jess's POV

We had been out all morning sightseeing and just looking around. At around lunch time we tried to find a place to eat.

"Guys how about that place" Taty said pointing to a small pizza place.

"Sounds good, lets go" Taylor said

We walked in and got a table for 7

We order two whole pizzas and enjoyed it.

Cam payed and we went back home. By the time we did get back home it was 3:00.

"Guys how about we go swimming?" Nash suggested.

We all thought it be fun and we all went up to change.

I dug pulled out my hot pink bikini top and matching pink and blue bottoms.

I had just finished changing when Matt walked in. I walked into our bathroom and tied my hair up into a ponytail, grabbed my towel and walked out.

"Hurry up slow poke!" I said laughing as I walked past him.

I went downstairs and everyone was already out back. I was just stepping on the last step when I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"I love you, you know that?" Matt whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I turned around and gave him a kiss.

"Good." he said with a devious smile on his face.

"What..." I laughed

He picked my up bridal style and walked outside.

"Matt I swear if you throw me in th-" and before I could finish my sentence I was under water.

Taty's POV

We got back to the house and decided to go swimming. I changed really quick and went out back and laid down a lawn chair.

About 5 minutes later everyone came our except Matt and Jess.

We were all just sitting and enjoying the sun when Matt came running with Jess in his arms.

"Matt if you throw me in th-" she was cut of by the water.

"Your gonna regret that!" I laughed.

We all got In the water and a great afternoon.

This is gonna be the best summer ever.

-----------------

Heey so 550 reads!! Thanks so much!! it means so much that people are actually reading this.

So I'm going to be writing another story along with this one. It's called 97 north road. I'll be updating that one at the same time as this one. I'm still writing this one don't worry!

So yea read my other story and enjoy this one! Love you all! oh and follow me on twitter trying to get to 800 followers

Twitter: _Espinossa_