Chapter 29

Nash's POV

It's really nice not having to wake up and worry about stuff. I love how I can wake up at 1 in the afternoon and hi to bed and 3 in the morning and not have a care in the world.

Everyone's getting along so well I'm pretty sure Cameron and Ariana are a thing now. I know Taylor and Alyssa are.

We spent the week just going to the beach or sitting by the pool. Nothing exciting.

Having fun was on the agenda so we planned to have a party just the 8 of us.

Were all underage but hey, who's gonna tell.

**Day of party**

Jess's POV

This was probably one of our best ideas so far this summer. Cam, since he's the oldest and looks the oldest, went to buy alcohol, Matt and I ordered pizzas. Taty and Nash were helping out with drinks. Even though this is just a party for us we put a lot of planning into it.

"I'm baackkk!" Cam sang and he walked threw the door. He had bottles of vodka, wine and a bunch of other stuff.

--

"Let's start with a warm up game" Nash said pulling out a wine bottle.

" Whoever the bottle lands on has to take a sip"

We all agreed and the games began.

That's basically how the night went by. We were all plastered by midnight and Matt being the genius he is suggested we all go swimming.

I'm not 100% sure why anyone agreed but somehow we all ended up in the pool.

So all in all the night was pretty good. Matt and I had a pretty heated make out sesh. Everyone had a good time.

** next morning **

Taty's POV

My head was pounding and I didn't know were I was.

And that's how you know you're hungover.

I opened my eyes and the light was blinding. I tried to make out were I was and I came to the conclusion that I was on a lawn chair by the pool.

I sat up and looked around and there were a few bodies laying around. I was just hoping they weren't dead.

There are 3 people outside plus me so 4 that leaves 4 people unaccounted for.

I could tell that cameron and Ariana were outside on the hammock and I'm pretty sure the kid with his head in the flower pot was Taylor.

I got up but sat right back down. My head hurt so much. I had my phone on the table beside me so I was planning to text Jess, Matt, Ally, and Nash.

Group message

Me: where is everyone!?!

I went on my social media networks and scanned threw everything from Instagram, twitter, Facebook to Tumblr, and snapchat.

I got to snapchat and There were a bunch of story's. I went threw them and Cam had posted one. I pressed down on it and it loaded and started playing.

I was not expecting that at all.

Just as it finished Jess ran threw the patio door.

"DONT LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!" She yelled as she came out.

Jess's POV

Yea I don't think we planned for it to get this chaotic.

I woke up and looked around, I was in the bathtub... I looked around for Matt and everyone else but couldn't find any of them.

I heard my phone go of and it was one the sink counter. I grabbed it and it was from Taty.

I didn't answer right away. I went threw my photos to see if anything can be cleared up because my head isn't remembering much.

There were just some selfies and pics of everyone. I went to snapchat to see if anything got posted.

I noticed Cam had a story and I opened it.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

I ran as fast as I could to find Taty I saw we outside on the patio. I darted towards the door and ran out.

"DONT LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!" I screamed.

She looked up at me with hurt in her eyes and I knew I messed up.

------------------

Alrighty so mini cliffhanger. Nothing much to say just thank you for almost 700 reads!! Love you all and keep voting for more updates :)

Twitter: _Espinossa_