Chapter 3

Matt's POV

We are on our way to the big room where the event is held and there are already so many girls. The VIP is tonight and I'm hoping to meet a lot of fans.

I wasn't really dressed up so I just had on some light brown khakis, Taylor's tie dye shirt and some brown vans. Everyone was basically wearing the same thing.

Once we got there we were all just talking and waiting. When it was time to start we all went to our spot and got ready.

Taty's POV

We were already in line to meet the boys and we are starting with Carter and Aaron. They were so sweet and they're hugs are the best. They make you feel so special even though your one in a thousand.

Me and Jess are both so excited and Matt, Nash and Cam are all at the same place, so we decided to go to them last.

Next we went to Jack and Jack. They were absolutely hilarious. Their vines make me laugh so much and they are even funnier in person. I'm started get a really strong liking toward these guys... I'm starting to love them just as much as Jess.

Jess's POV

We already met 4/9 and now we're on to Taylor and Shawn. Shawn was an absolute sweetheart, we took a photo together and he was kissing my cheek. Taty got the same pic. Taylor was so funny and sweet he has such a nice body too..

Finally the moment we have both been waiting for. We started with Cam, he was perfect, his hug, his body, his smile... Everything... Prefect.

Matt was looking at me and I got butterflies I walked over said hey and he hugged me his hug felt familiar but I loved it. I looked over and Taty was hugging Nash and taking pictures.

After we finished with the boys I put my phone back in my sweater pocket. Taty pulled me out the door and was screaming.

"OMG I JUST MET AND HUGGED AND GOT A PICTURE WITH NASH GRIER!!!!"

"AHHHH IKK!!"

We got back to our hotel and decided to change and head to the house. I put on my Aeropostale sweatpants and kept my hoodie on. Taty was just on her phone on twitter and posted the pictures she got today. I went to grab my phone out of my pocket and I couldn't find it.

"Uh Taty where's my phone?"

"Idk were did you leave it..?"

" thought I put it back in my pocket.."

"Well tomorrow when we go back we can ask if they found a phone."

We packed up our stuff and headed over to the house which happened to be only 5 minutes away from the hotel we were staying at.

Matt's POV

After everyone cleared out we were just standing around I looked down and noticed a phone... I picked it up figuring it was one of the guys. I clicked the home button and it was a picture of me... I looked at the case and on the inside it said "property of Jessica Valentine, 456 pierce road New Jersey" that's like 5 minutes away from the hotel were staying at... And I recognized the name.. Probably just a fan I followed on twitter.

Hey Guys hope your liking the story. i have tons of ideas for this. Follow me on twitter @_Espinossa_. My goal is 800 followers. Please leave comments and vote!!