Chapter 2

***Three Days later***

Jess's POV

Today's the day I get to meet the boys! We have VIP so we get the full package! I woke up at around 7 and we were staying in a hotel for the first night because we couldn't find the house and it had gotten late. I took a shower and After that I did my normal routine, I let my hair air dry while I picked an outfit. I decided on my white Hollister sweater and black lulu lemon leggings with my white converse. Once my hair was dry I straightened it was let it loose then I just put on some concealer and mascara. I looked over at the beds and Taty was still asleep. I ran over to her and shook her till her eyes went so big and looked as if she was petrified of something. probably me .

"WHATTT" she yelled

"time to get ready" I replied in a calm tone

She just rolled over and grabbed her phone.

"come on! Nash wont wait forever." I said

She stopped scrolling threw twitter and rolled back over to face me.

"fine." she said

She got up and started getting ready

Tatyana's POV

Damn that girl is pushy I said to myself as I walked into the bathroom. I looked half dead to be honest. I hopped in the shower really quick and then blow dried my hair and curled it. I did my makeup and that was that. I came out and Jess was rummaging threw my suitcase.

I picked an outfit for you!" she said sounding really happy

"thanks love" I replied half laughing

I loved Jess because we had the exact same taste in cloths and we were the same size so we could share EVERYTHING. She picked out a mint green Victoria's secret hoodie and black leggings and my white vans. Once we were both ready we grabbed our phones and decided to go get some breakfast. We flagged down a cab and told the driver to take us to an iHop. After we finished eating we came back to the hotel.

Nash's POV

I can't believe today's the day! I'm so excited to meet all the fans, and the fact that we are here for another two weeks is amazing. We had a conjoined room as usual and I was with Cam, Taylor, Matt and Carter the rest were in the other room. When I woke up at like 7 and someone was in the bathroom taking a shower I looked around and cam wasn't beside me so I figured it was him. I got up and got some water and went on twitter, instagram the usuall I had a text from my mom saying that her, Hayes and skylynn missed me and wished me the best this weekend. I smile just as cam walked out of the bathroom and he the stupidest smile on his face.

"watcha smiling about eh eh" he said

" its a text from my mom" I replied in a laughing tone

"ooh"

And he continued with the you gotta bae song and that woke every one up.

"common guys lets get ready for breakfast" I told everyone and as if rehearsed they all grabbed their phones at the same time. I walked over to the door conjoining our rooms and knocked twice and walked in everyone was up and I was surprised because usually everyone sleeps till noon. I walked back over to my room and got dressed. I never really "dressed up" for these tings so I just put on some black jeans and my nashty tee with my black vans. everyone else did the same either wearing their merch shirt or someone else's.

"GUYSSSSS!!!!!"

I whipped around and noticed Taylor had a really worried look on his face

"what!!" i asked

"I CANT FIND MY BANDANA"

We all laughed as his look got more worried, and cam came out of the bathroom wearing Taylor's bandana and had his best püma face on. Taylor ran over to him and nearly tackled him to the floor.

Once we were all ready we all headed out to get some breakfast our limo was waiting and as the elevator doors opened and I got a glimpse of this girl in a green sweater with her friend, I'm guessing, wearing white. She looked really pretty but I don't think she noticed it was us. I didn't think I was staring till cam looked at me and shoved me out of the elevator. I didn't let it get to me really and I just kept going we went to breakfast and came back in about 2 hours so we had time to chill and relax.

Heey guys so i hope you're liking this story so far. its gonna get a lot more interesting soon i have a lot of ideas. don't forget to like and comment and vote. id appreciate it so much love you gonna try and upload tomorrow