Chapter 18

Jess's POV

My little sister Christina came running over to me an jumped into my arms. My mom came after after and my two brothers, Thomas and Luke.

Now let's backtrack a little bit, back to New Jersey at the pier. When I saw the shooting start I made my wish. My wish didn't come true. I wished that i never have to see Ashley again.

Ashley was the 'popular girl' at the my new school after I moved to Montreal. She started bullying me, after Matt had already accomplished that. I hated her so much.

Back to the driveway. She came out of the house an i literally froze. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Heey girl what's up! Long time no see" she said smirking

"What are you doing here?" I said back without hesitation.

"Jessica be nice please that my girlfriend" I turned around and those words... Came out of Luke's mouth.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. This girl made my life a living hell and now she's dating my brother.

Taty grabbed my arm and pulled me into te house.

"We'll be right back just gonna get a drink of water." She said as we got inside. We went to the kitchen.

"Ok what the hell was that!" she exclaimed.

"I'm so fucking mad right now." I said furiously "Taty we were gone 2 weeks, luke knows that she had been bullying me all threw school!"

"Ok look we only have 4 weeks with the crazy bitch. I think we can do it. Just avoid her at all costs and if he's ever sleeping over you can come over to my place"

"Thank you so much Taty!"

We walked back outside, and we brought my luggage inside and Taty stayed for dinner.

Matt's POV

I wanted to see if Jess got home safe so I texted her.

M: Heey babe

J: Heyy <33

M: how are you

J: ehh I've been better

M: what happened!!

J: my brothers dating this girl that's been a bitch to me ever since I moved here.

M: Awn baby I wish I was there : (

J: I do too :( I gotta go for supper but if you can, we can FaceTime tonight!

M: sounds good text me later love you <33

J: Love you tooo <333

Ashley... She never said anything about an Ashley. Oh well, were gonna talk later so she can tell me who she is.

All 9 of us ate dinner plus Cams mom. She made cheese Ravioli.

After dinner we all wanted to watch scary movies but I needed to FaceTime Jess, so I went upstairs to Cams room to call her.

It was ringing for about 5 secs till she answered.

When her screen came up it was pitch black..

"Hello?" I said

"HEEEY"

"Why can't I see you?"

"Cause I have the camera facing the floor"

"How come I wanna see you!"

"Ahaha no I look really bad right now"

"I highly doubt that"

She slowly turned her phone to face her and she set it up against the wall.

"Hello beautiful"

We talked for about 2 hours till I brought up the reason I really wanted to talk to her.

"Jess how come your so pissed about this Ashley girl?"

"Oh it's nothin she's just annoying an rude"

"Oh okay"

We continued our call for another 2 hours till she fell asleep. I ended the call and went back down to see the guys they had all went to sleep except Nash. He was face timing Taty.

Nash's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of some sort of truck. I got out of bed and looked out the window but there was nothing on the street. I heard the noise again and it was coming from under my pillow. I pulled my phone out from the charger and I was still on a FaceTime call with Taty.

I didn't want to wake her up so I just ended the call. I texted her saying that I ended it and that id call her later.

I went threw twitter and the usual was on my timeline, pictures, videos stuff like that. Then I checked my mentions and I didn't have that many... There was one that's did notice. It was tweeted by Taty. 'FaceTime this sleepy head @nashgrier' and there was a picture attached of me... Sleeping. I must've fallen asleep first.

I checked the rest of my social media networks and eventually all the guys woke up. We went to the kitchen to get some food and we were planning on going to the beach today.

Taty's POV

After dinner with Jess, Ally drove me home. I face timed Nash and fell asleep.

Jess and I had to go to school today. since we missed two weeks our parents didn't want us missing anymore.

I did my morning routine and got dressed. I was just wearing blue jeans with my school hoodie.

Ally usually picks me and Jess up at 8:30, And our school starts at 9.

After Ally picked us up and we were driving, a thought came to my head. People from our school probably saw the pictures and the tweets from the last two weeks.

"Do you think people are gonna treat us or act different towards us since we are dating 2 members of the Magcon family?" I asked Jess.

"I don't know... We might... I didn't really think about it till now." She answered

We pulled up into our regular parking spot and started walking towards the school enterance.

I was not expecting this at all.

--------------

Hmmm I'm starting to end with more cliffhangers so it make it more interesting :)

So thankk you almost 300 reads! it really motivates me to write more.

I still need a name for Cameron's girlfriend!! If you wanna be her let me know!

Love you all goodnight!

Twitter: _Espinossa_