Chapter 19

Jess's POV

Ally came to pick me and Taty up. We were in the car when Taty brought up a good point. What was everyone going to say and do...

We pulled up to the school and parked in our regular spot and walked up to the doors.

We walked inside and nearly got stampeded. There were girls everywhere asking questions taking pictures. It was crazy.

We managed to make it to our lockers, which were on the third floor. When we got there, there was another group of girls waiting.

"I guess this answers your question" I said to Taty over the crowed of girls asking us questions.

The bell rang and everyone went to their lockers. We made or way to first period and took our seats. Me an Taty had pretty much all our classes together except English. Science was our first period but we had 10 minutes of homeroom first.

Taty's POV

Well that was not what I was expecting at all. We got to science alive and when we got there all eyes turned to us. We sat down trying not to get any attention.

When the bell rang signalling that homeroom was over we all took out our textbooks.

"Ok class, take out last nights homework. oh and Jessica and Tatyana, please come and collect the work you missed it will be due on Monday" Mrs Leana told us

Science always felt like the longest class but once we were out of there the day goes by pretty fast.

"Ok so make sure that you know all about physical and chemical properties for Mondays quiz!" Mrs Leane finished right as the bell rang.

Our next class was math. I kinda hated math I never payed attention. I was always on twitter stalking the guys during math... I don't really have to do that anymore.

Me and Jess sat next to each other in math and while we were doing out partner work. My phone buzzed.

"@nashgrier: missing the bae :'( @tatyanaaxoxo" and attached was the first picture we ever took together at magcon.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me... I'm guessing they got the notification too.

The bell rang and Jess and I walked across the hall to French. We had to do our silent reading but I never did that. I just read fan-fics, went on twitter and texted Jess who sat right in front of me.

There aren't many girls in my French class so it was pretty calm.

I started texting Jess

T: can we go home or something for lunch? I don't think staying here will be a good idea

J: I'm pretty sure you just read my mind

T: I'll text Ally and ask her if she's coming.

J: kkay

The teacher passed out a package that we could do in partners but had to be handed in at the end of class.

We finished the package so that we could talk.

Jess's POV

French is probably the most relaxing class. We don't do much and when we do it's group work.

The bell rang at 11:55 and it was finally lunch. The three of us met up at our lockers and we went to my house for lunch.

I texted Matt and asked if he could FaceTime. He replied within 2 minutes and said yes. We all gathered around my phone and when it connected he yelled HEYY!

"Where are you guys?" I asked

"were at the beach in Cali!"

"Fuun were home for much because you have very protective fans" I said

"Oh I see blame your misfortune on me" he said laughing

I gave him a look and looked at the time. It was already 12:40. 5th period starts at 12:55.

"We gotta go but I'll text you tonight!" I said

"Okay baby have a good rest of your day" he said and blew a kiss.

I pretended to catch it hung up.

We got back to school just in time. We had gym next. Gym wasn't all that exciting we did the beep test. Taty and I both got to level 8. An we had time at the end to do whatever.

Last two periods were sports fitness and English. We went to the weight room for sports fitness and we did absolutely nothing since we had a substitute.

English didn't bring that much excitement. At least not until 10 minutes before the bell. I was with my friend Shanelle since Taty wasn't in my English class.

One girl walked over to me and leaned close to me, and whispered

"You dot deserve Matt. Your a whore" and she walked back to her seat. Shanelle gave that 'what the fuck look' and I just shrugged.

The bell rang and went upstairs to get my things. Taty was waiting for me because her class was right beside our lockers.

We met Ally at her car and tried to avoid as many people as possible. On the way home I was getting a FaceTime call from Nash.

Why would Nash be face timing me. I answered it anyway.

"Guys quiet I'm getting a call"

When his screen came up he looked like he was in a closet.

"Jess do what I say and fast!" He said

"What the hell are you doing." I asked

"I'll explain later just please do this for me and I'll owe you one"

"Fine what?"

"I need you to tell me what Taty is doing on the 25 of may?"

"Uh I don't know It's her birthday so she'll either be with family or with me"

"Okay thank you don't tell Taty it was me and I'll talk to you guys later"

"Okay bye"

And with that I hung up.

"Who was that?" Ally asked

"It was just Shanelle" I answered

I hated lying to my best friends but I promised Nash.

Ally dropped off me and Taty and when We walked inside it was not what I usually come home too.

----------------

300 READS!!! thank you so much to everyone who reads this. It literally makes me so happy! I have the next few chapters planned out with ideas that I've had since I first started writing this book!

So thank you again and follow me on twitter!

Twitter: _Espinossa_