Chapter 1

Yasmin crouched in the shadows her target below was walking past a fruit stall, he paused and glanced around before walking on. She was about to follow him when her eyes caught the movement of the boy at the fruit stand, he had a glow around him. "Glamour". The boy was a shadowhunters his black clothing gave him away as well as the rune visible at his neck.

He began to follow the demon who was disguised as an old man with glasses. Yasmin leaped across another roof to follow. Yhe demon turned around the boy leaped into the air and onto the roof ahead of her.

She caught a glimpse of platinum blonde hair as a girl in a black trench coat rose to her feet. Cursing under her breathe.

Shadowhunters always hunted in packs. Like wolves did.

As she countinued across the roofs, ignoring the shadowhunters, this demon was her only chance of finding her twin brother. Magnus Bane had helped her track him down to New York but that was all he would do.

The demon below shifted into a young man with dark skin and black hair. Smirking, she continued to follow him as he passed under a bridge. On top of the bridge stood another boy with blonde hair. Yasmin heart jumped, for some reason she felt drawn to this boy.

The demon shifted again into a young woman wearing a purple dress. Both of the other two shadowhunters joined the blonde before flipping down to land in crouched behind the demon.

She stayed above it all as the group reached the Pandemonium. Cursing at her luck she dropped down into the shadows of the buildings behind a van were the group were just passing.

The blonde suddenly knocked onto a red haired girl. "Hey watch where your going" the girl snapped. Yasmin raised her eyebrows. The shadowhunters were glamoured, no mundane should be able to see them. The blonde looking equally as confused replied dumbly "You can see me?". Yasmin rolled her eyes at the boy "Yes she can obviously she you or she wouldn't be talking to you"

The two of them start flirting before a voice cuts through the crowd, "Jace". Yasmin stare at the boy, the name Jace called to her but she couldn't remember why. Jace ran into the club leaving the redhead looking crazy in front of her friends. Yasmin hurried after Jace, she was not loosing this demon.

The club was crowded and noisy. Yasmin caught sight of the woman in the purple dress being followed by Jace and the raven haired boy. Pulling her hood over her head to cover her face she followed them. She found herself very close to the demon as she crossed over to some men in suits. "More mundane blood for your boss" the woman whispered slipping him a flask of red liquid. The three shadowhunters followed the demon further into the club.

Yasmin spotted the redhead enter, rolling her eyes at the girls stupidness she continued to look around. Magnus caught her eye as he sipped a cocktail, inclining his head to her and smirking. He got to his feet at the men in suits stared at the redhead pass by. "Circle member aren't welcome" he smirked at them his cat eyes glowing. The circle member stepped up to him but it grabbed him by the shoulder and put my small knife to his ear.
"Come now boys let's not ruin the party so early in the night" Yasmin say softly pushing him back into a wall. "Leave" Magnus suggested cooly, the two men scampered away.

"You know the redhead?" She asked Magnus as he turns to me. "She's Jocelyn's daughter the one who I've been wiping memories from" Magnus smirked after the girl. "The girl who has no idea she's Valentine's daughter" Yasmin hissed looking after Clarissa suspiciously. "That's the one" Magnus chuckled before turning away and disappearing back into the crowd.

Yasmin follow Jace and his two buddies into a private part of the club. With a nod the platinum haired one climbed onto a pedestal and threw of her wig revaluing long dark raven locks and stared to dance on a raised platform. She was in a tight white dress attracting the attention of a few demons disguised as men. Yasmin surveyed the scene carefully from her place in the shadows and she watched Jace walked up behind the woman in purple wrapping his arms round her waist. Due to her enhanced hearing  she could hear him clearly. They whispered about mundane and their blood before Jace spun her round so she faced him. The raven haired boy watched from behind a pole a few meters away.

Jace activated his seraph blade. Yasmin fingered her blades hilts ready to fight if she needed to enter. Just as Jace was about to strike Clarissa pushed the woman onto a near by couch. The woman's face split to four sections her teeth growing to their full size. Jace pushed Clarissa out the way of him and and drew his sword. The black haired girl drew a whip and the last boy a bow and arrow.

Clarissa grabbed Jace's fallen sword and held it as a demon found itself onto the blade, disintegrating. Jace looked at her in shock. Yasmin sighed as more demons rushed in. Pulling her Seraph blade out stabbing the nearest demon. She longed to shift but knew that with the present company it would be a bad idea.

Adrenaline kicked in, Yasmin looked like she was dancing between the demons, flipping and rolling, graceful as a dancer on stage. If she's been paying attention to the other shadowhunters she would have seen the young raven haired staring in awe.

Yasmin dispatched her opponent to see Jace and the other boy moving in perfect unison. "Parabatai" she thought impressed at the two young men, she was pulled out of her revelry but Clarissa who screamed and ran out.

"Who are you" The raven haired grabbed Yasmin's arm. She turned her face still covered by her hood. "Alec" the girl hisses. "No Izzy, she appears out of nowhere and fights like that" Alec snaps back at Izzy. Yasmin's eyes follow Jace as he runs after Clarissa. "I suggest you either chase your friend or get back to the institute." She growled hurling the boy over her shoulder as he hit the ground Yasmin ran out disappearing into thecrowd, she was heading to the only place where they wouldn't find her...

Magnus place.
========================
A/N Thank you guys for reading this. I want to go slowly into Alec's and Yasmin's relationship. Any advice is read and taken in. I love This show soooo much!!

Whose your favourite Character in the show??

Tess