I'm back!

Hello everyone, I know it's been soooo long since I updated this book, honestly, 2020 hit me like a train and I got so sidetracked with lots of other writing projects, I also got sucked into the black hole that is twitch.

I suddenly found on my laptop yesterday that I have already written the plot for the first 4 episodes of season 3. I really missed writing Yasmin's story and I'm desperate to finish it. Especially after finishing Chaon of Iron...Cassy, you broke my heart again!

Updates will be as frequent as possible but I've got 7 weeks of exams coming up (thank Covid for making my exam season even worse), honestly haven't stopped doing exams in about 6 months at the moment :(

I hope that you are excited to continue Yasmin's journey to the end! Thank you so much for all the support on this book, I genuinely can't believe we are almost at 200k reads!

Are you excited for Yasmin and Alec's return?

Also on a side note, my username had changed, used to be _Tess_X to WrenWrites11. This was an admin reason just to tie up with my Twitter and AO3 username. So I will be signing off this season as Wren, not Tess. (My name was never Tess and Wren is the second part of my Gamertag so that's why I use Wren).

Just to reiterate thank you so much for all your support on this book, I absolutely love reading your comments, they really do make my day!

Wren :)