Chapter 3

Yasmin exited the city of bones to find the group of shadowhunters arguing about how Clary could be a spy. Despite herself Yasmin agreed with Alec, they had no reason to trust the Fairchild girl.
"Where's Simon?". Yasmin tore her eyes from Jace.
"Oh boy this will be interesting" she thought sarcastically.

Izzy appeared from nowhere, "I told him to stay in the van. I've looked everywhere" Clary looked positively furious,
"You lost him?! You were supposed to protect him!" She cried, "Simon!".
"These mundanes are killing me"

Yasmin followed the group a short distance till they heard a familiar voice from above. "Is that the Mundanes name? I'm afraid Simon is coming with us".
Yasmin recognised Raphael holding Simon upside down on the bridge above. "No let him go, he not a part of this" Clary cried. Jace grabbed her tightly his eyes never leaving Raphael, "And it would be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him" Jace spat. Yasmin looked on sadly, Raphael has often spent time at Magnus's becoming like a son to the warlock, Yasmin had grown close to him. Raphael wasn't evil, just stuck under Camille's command.

"Careful we'd be breaking the accords" warned Alec,
"I'm afraid your sidekicks right. The night children have broken no laws, we're negotiating. The mundane unharmed in exchange for the mortal cup." Raphael laughed, innocently shaking his pale head.
"The clock is ticking. Tick tok people" before he and Simon vanished. "Simon!" Clary screamed.

"Christ Raph" Yasmin muttered causing the shadowhunters to spin around. "Where have they taken Simon?" demanded Jace angrily stalking towards her. Yasmin stood her ground, cocking her head slightly. "Tick  tok, the mundanes life, Tick Tok" She teased before stepping back into the shadows disappearing from view.

Jace made a grab into the darkness but found nothing. She watched her twin brother from above as the group piled into the van and head off, probably toward the institute.
__________________________
Yasmin was sitting in a tree near the institute. The group had returned before heading off to get weapons in a graveyard. Alec had needed a bow so had returned to the institute. Something drew her to follow him and there she was waiting for him to exit. She had discovered that the archer, Alec, was a Lightwood along with his sister Isabelle.

It was a few minutes later when Alec exited the building, his bow slung over his shoulder. Dropping down next to him, making him aim an arrow at her head. "Calm down Legolas" she chided him. He lowered the bow starting at her hooded face. "Your the one who helped is at the Pandemonium and then at the City of Bones" he asked as they continued walking towards the Hotel DuMort. Yasmin knew the way as she often snuck in to see Raphael but she couldn't let it be that obvious.

"Why?" Alec asked her confused,
"I have connections to your small group and I want to reconnect with them" Alec raised his eyes brows his blue eyes would have made girls fall over but Yamsin was scared to open her heart, she had never been in love but had heard of what distraction and pain it wrought. "Plus you need more confidence, you're not in your Parabatai's Shadow I can assure you of that" the younger one continued making the archer pause, bewildered. "And yes I do pay attention to your group. It very obvious for anyone who is observing to see it and your...feelings towards him" Alec glared at the hooded fighter beside him. "I don't know what your talking about" he growled.
"You will"

The two reached a small side entrance of the hotel and met with Izzy. "You brought a guest" she asked cautiously, "No she invited herself and where are we?" Alec replied nonchalantly.

"Side entrance" Yasmin replied.
"Okay" Alec shrugged, Izzy looked offended,
"Okay? That's it? It was hard work getting this information from Meliorn" Izzy complained. Yasmin caught a glimpse of fair dust on her dress, the girl rolled her eyes at the Lightwood girl. "Well done Izzy" Alec said smiling adorably. "You have fairy dust on your dress" he added.