Episode 4

"Alec it's not your fault" Jace murmured. Alec turned to face his Parabatai, an arrow aimed at Jace, "Same side remember" Jace joked. A single tear slid down Alec's face. He couldn't get the image out of his head, of Clary dressed in white collapsing next to the body of her other at the funeral, crying, with Jace holding her.

He ignored his Parabatai's yell as he launched himself over the edge of the roof, landing safely on the ground thanks to his runes. He took off into the city. He had almost reached Magnus' when movement caught his attention.

A flash on blonde hair.

His heart stopped dead, perched on the window frame of Magnus' apartment was Yasmin. Alec tried to speak but no words came out. Her soulless black eyes stared down at him. The blue curtains behind her fluttered in the wind. The only room that had blue curtains in Magnus' apartment was Ajax's.

Yasmin's head tipped to the side as she stared down at him. "Yasmin?" he called cautiously. The second he spoke she disappeared onto the shadow on the rooftops. Alec bounded up the stairs, bursting into Magnus' living room. He ignored Magnus' shocked cry as he vaulted over the sofa into Ajax's room.

Ajax lay on the bed, nothing seemed to have changed, nothing was out of the ordinary. Except:

"What is that?" Magnus asked pointing at a small bottle on Ajax's bedside table. Alec made it across the room in three strides, snatching the bottle up. A small note fluttered down onto the floor. Magnus swiped it up, reading it aloud,

"A hope of a blue moon", his face crinkled with confusion, but Alec's heart soared.

"Yasmin", at Magnus' confused expression he explained what he had seen. Magnus' face lit up; the same hop that now burned in Alec lit up Magnus' own face. Magnus held out a hand, Alec placed the small bottle in the middle of his palm. The bottle only contained about four drops.

"Do we trust Yasmin enough to do this? This could kill him. This could be a trick by Valentine" Magnus warned, hesitating.

Alec shook his head, "This is no trick. When I was in limbo Yasmin told be to pray to a blue moon. Valentine wouldn't know that"

Magnus nodded allowing the drops of liquid to fall onto Ajax's cracked lips. For a moment neither of them moved. Then Ajax deep intake of breath had Magnus next to his side in an instance.

"Ajax? Please wake up" Magnus begged softly. Alec looked at the way Magnus was looking at the boy, a soft tenderness flicked in the warlock's eyes.

Ajax mumbled his eyes still closed, but colour was flooding back into his cheeks. "The coma is ended he's just sleeping, and his fever has broken"

A noise sounded at the door. Magnus gasped, "Alec quickly go and get ready! Or you'll be late to your own brother's rune Ceremony". Alec's eyes widened in horror, thinking of the scolding his mother would give him if he was late. She was already apprehensive at the though of having the ceremony at Magnus' place.
--------------------------------------------------

Ajax's eyes snapped open, he winced at the bright light that poured into them. It took a moment for him to figure out where he was. The glitter and the fancy bed spread gave the place away as Magnus' apartment. A ginger tabby cat was sitting staring at him intently, Ajax frowned at it. He couldn't remember Magnus ever getting a tabby cat. Magnus' least favourite type of cat was a tabby cat.

His thoughts where cut off by yells came from up above, Ajax recognised both Magnus' and Jace's voices. He pulled himself out of bed, his legs felt surprisingly strong, taking his weight perfectly.

Ajax entered the roof just as Magnus spoke a spell. Everyone stopped arguing. Ajax was highly confused. "What on earth is going on?" Ajax asked,

"Ajax" gasped Magnus, Clary and Jace.