Ch. 2

"Um, Hello?" The boy approached the staff member. "Yes, what can I help you with?" He looked at him genuinely concerned. "Well, I accidentally bumped into this nice young lady here and she seems to have gotten a bruise." He guides me in front of him with his hand around my back. "That is a pretty bad bump but why is there a girl here?" He asks questioningly. "I'm not sure either but she is hurt." I poke my head and only feel a little tingle. "Actually, I'm fine. It's just a little scrape." I say with a smile. "Um, miss. Why are you here? Are you a staff members daughter?" He looks at me for answers but I look at him puzzled. "No, I'm a camper here." He zones out and tries to figure out whats going on. "This is an all-boys camp." He says with a stern look. Oh....... CRAP. "W-wha b-b-but, I got the trip online". I pull out my phone and showed him the email I got for the free trip. "See." He looks at the phone. "Oh, I guess our website mentioned nothing about it being a boys camp. I'm gonna have to talk to Steve about that. Don't worry, we'll just call your parents they'll come pick you up." He pulls out his phone. "My parents are on a flight to Japan right now." He slides his phone back in his pocket. "Oh, do you have any relatives?" He says with his fingers pinching his chin for thoughts. "Yes, my uncle, but he's on a cruise right now." He thinks for a second and turns around. "Um, follow me." The counselor walks to the head building and the white-haired boy is left behind. I turn around and wave. A bright smile lights his face as he waves back.

"Yeah, Hey Steve could you call this girls parent? She should be registered as a camper." Steve looks at me with a very calculating look. "Yeah, one sec" He picks up the phone and dials the number on the screen stating my info. The camp counselor that led me here signaled me to go sit on a chair in the other room. I sat there and waited while dragging my feet left and right on the spinny office chair. I feel like an idiot somehow.

I see a blond haired boy being rushed by a staff member that was covered in green paint guiding his shoulder forcefully. "Now sit here you no good brat." The staff member tells him off and sits him next to me. I peek over at the boy with a slight smirk on his face. We sit in silence for about 30 awkward seconds. He turns to me and looks at me. "Hi, I'm Chris." He smiles and holds out his hand. "Um. Hi Chris, I'm y/n." I take his hand and greet him. "What was that about?" I asked pointing toward the door that green staff member walked through. "Well, I had a water balloon that may or may not have been filled with green paint and I may or may not have thrown it at a staff member shouting 'Get green'." I laughed at his explanation and he laughed along with me. When we finally settled down, I looked at his eyes. They were a bright golden color. He also had sleek and silky blond hair with the height of about 5'9.

 He also had sleek and silky blond hair with the height of about 5'9

"Y/n, please come in." I got up and looked back at the boy. "Well, see ya Chris." He motioned his hand as I went to the next room. "Y-yes?" There was a lady at the desk instead of Steve. "Well, it seems you'll have to stay here for about more than half the camp time until your parents can pick you up. Until then you will be treated as a normal camper." I try to think of everything that's happening. "What about the bath house?" I ask trying not show my eagerness of how much I wanted to use it. "You'll be permitted to use staff showers." I look down at my lap with sadness because I don't get to use the beautiful bathhouse. "Don't worry, just between us the staff showers have much warmer water, the campers get to freeze while taking their showers" She giggled. "Well, your cabin number is 14. If you need anything I'm here all summer. If you have any other questions just ask for me at the front office, my name is June. Isn't that funny? You know... Cause it June... Anyways. Have a good time!" I step out of the office and walk past the seat that the golden-haired boy used to be seated.

I make my way to cabin 14 only to see a super a cute chipmunk eating a cheese puff by a tree. I walk around the tree to see a red-headed boy resting while being mugged by chipmunks for his bag of cheese puffs. I scare away the chipmunks by reaching down towards them and watch the little rodents scattering up the tall tree. "Hello? Um, Person, guy, dude?" I poke him, he then grunts and squirms not wanting to get up. "Hello? Dude?" I shake his shoulder. He huffs "5 more minutes". I lean in close to his ear. "WAKE UP!". He jolts up. "AHH, IM AWAKE, I'm awake. Jeez, what was that for?" He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. "Y-your a girl?" He stares at me in surprise. "Yes and that's a tree and that's a bush and those are clouds. Are we done?" He chuckled. "Well, I mean this is an all boys camp. Why is a such a pretty lady such as yourself here?" He props himself up against the tree. "Umm, long story. I'm y/n and you?" He stands up on his feet and brushes off the dirt on his shirt and pants. "Jaxon, but most call me Jax." That's a weird name. "I'll just call you Jay." His purple eyes complimented his fiery red hair. "Where are you headed y/n?" I pointed in the direction my new cabin. "My cabin, 14." His eye's sparkled with a small glimmer of violet. "Cool that's me and my brother's cabin, matter in fact... LLUUUKKKKEE!!" A brown haired boy that also had purple eyes walks over. "Y/n, Luke. Luke, y/n." Jay lifted Lukes hand to greet me. "Nice to meet you y/n". "Nice to meet you Luke" We shook hands. "Y/n and I are headed to the cabin". "She's gonna be staying in our cabin?" He stared at me then back at his brother. "Yup, Cya" Jay picked up my bags. "Come on y/n, I'll show you where the cabin is." I followed him as he quickly paced toward the cabin. "Umm, thank you". "No, prob."

"