Ch. 37

July 16th

"I can't believe I actually get to go somewhere so nice. Well, the camp here is already nice and everything." I pack up my bag to head over to the gates. "Y/n are you sure you'll be fine. I want to make sure you eat properly." Luke worryingly helps pack my bags with me. "Of course. There are private chefs there they said. Even though you are my one and only personal chef but you're getting a break. Also, make sure you take good care of Aiko." I giggle still packing the almost over-flowing case. "I will and 3 days is too long. The whole cabin is going besides Jay and I. I really thought Jay would have won. I guess he lost his mojo." A yell came from the other room. "I heard that!" He comes storming in. "My teammates wanted to go pick flowers and twiddle their thumbs up their ass! So it's not my fault. I would have been packing right next to y/n if literally, anyone else in the world was on my team!" Luke started laughing. "Yeah sure blame it on them... Y/n you should go now it's 7:55. Don't want to be late." We stand up and Luke gives me a hug. "Have fun and text me!" Luke waves good-bye. "Hey! Text me too if your gonna be texting this loser." I laugh and nod my head. I walk out the door with my suitcase ready to go to the beautiful mansion cabin.

"Come on Princess! We've already been here for almost a half an hour and we're bored." Chris yells over to me. He's sitting next to Alex and Tristan on a nearby bench. I look around for Kido. Huh... Where is he? "Why did you guys come so early?" I make my way over to them. "We were really excited." Tristan smiled and patted a seat next to him. I take my place next to the male and pull out my phone. I should text Kido to see why he isn't here.

You: Hey, where r u? We're all waiting at the gates.

Kido: I don't think I should go. My mind has been pretty foggy lately and I'm freaking out.

You: Kido, talk to me dude. Are you ok? You should go so we can hang out. You can talk to me about whats wrong.

Kido: I wish I could tell you. I really want to tell you.

You: Please just come. I can talk to you so easily. We'll have fun together. Trust me. I'm really worried about you. Please, please, please go. For me.

Kido: I can sense your puppy dog face right now and its killing me... Fine, I'll go. I'll get a ride there so don't worry. I'll leave now so I'll be there before you.

You: Thank you <3

I happily and relaxingly sign. Just as I put my phone away the promised van pulled up. We all hop in and take a seat. The guys make small talk and the boy from the other cabin sits in the back seat with his head shoved in his phone. I stare out the window and think about the apparent charming mansion. I put in my earbuds and listen to music the whole ride there. Barely a song later we pull up and grab our stuff. Two staff members lead us into the huge building.

DAAYYYYUUMMMM!? "Th-th-this

DAAYYYYUUMMMM!? "Th-th-this. Is. So. COOL!?" My eyes spark with a bright flame while gazing at the alluring building. I laugh and walk around looking at stuff like a child in a toy store. I look towards a huge flower patch and caress one of the petals on a camellia flower. My attention then turns toward the rock fountain. I gently glide my hand across the water and smile. I then look up to see everyone staring at me like I'm insane. "Um... It's really nice here. Heh..." The group continues to walk into the mansion. I follow with my head held low.

We walk through the doors and I see Kido sitting on the couch reading. "Hey! I'm so glad you decided to come!" Kido looks up and puts his book on the side stand. "Y/n. Yeah, I'm glad we're both here. I honestly wouldn't come if you didn't." I run over to him and gave him a hug. "Aww, thanks. So, what my friend up to?" He shyly points toward a book. "Just, ya know. Reading." That reminds me. "Where's the library?" He takes my hand and leads me down some long halls. When we left the room I sensed glares coming from all parts of the room.

We walk down the corridor and I stare at all the small details throughout the building. Like the small engravings of little patterns etched into the wood lining the ceiling and walls. I felt a sudden stop. "We're here." He opened the door and fixated his eyes on my expression. My facial features turned into a mix of shock and amazement. I ran in gazing at the towering bookshelves. I run my finger along one of the bookshelves and take notice of the beautiful dark oak wood holding all the stories. I plop down on a brown leather couch and continue to stare around at the books fascinated. Why does this remind me of the one scene in "Beauty and the Beast"? I take a deep inhale and smell the scent of books. I never get tired of this smell. "I'm guessing you like it?" I nod my head then get back up and explore around some more.

"Y/n it's 2 am. We've only left the room twice for food and to use the bathroom. I think we should get some sleep by now." I shake my head and turn the next page of a romance book I found. "Not until I find out who this girl ends up with. I don't get how this girl got 6 guys to fall in love with her. Sometimes it's like she's too oblivious of their love for her. They try to tell her and make her fall in love with them but she doesn't know who to choose because they are all great and she doesn't want to let any of them down. I'm personally a huge fan of- OH MY GOSH THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER NEW LOVE RIVAL!? I'm on chapter 29. I still have a lot more chapters to go so I'll take a rain check on sleeping." Kido sighs and then lays down on the couch I'm sitting on. He grabs my book and scans it. "This seems very unrealistic for these teenagers to ALL be in love with her." I roll my eyes and let him look at the book a bit longer. "This Ace guy seems cool. His features are described as the bad boy but that's like the polar opposite of him. I like that kind of character personality. It's like the author is sending a 'more than looks' message." I stare at the book and rub my eyes. I stare over at Kido and his red and black eye's. I quickly grab the book and toss it. "Hey! I was reading that!" I shake my head and rub my eyes again "Maybe I do need sleep after all." He sighs and picks up the book. He places it back on the shelf. "I'll take you to your room."

"Here we are. It has a t.v, a mini fridge, a queen sized bed and its own bathroom." I could definitely get used to this. "Thank you. Good night Kido. Your such a good friend." I give him a huge hug. "Your welcome. It's not a big deal." I let go of the hug and take in the atmosphere of the room. "Good night y/n." Kido quietly shuts the door and leaves. I jump on the soft fluffy bed and turn on the t.v.

Kido's P.O.V

I make my way to my room. I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this. I finally had a friend I thought. I was so happy but now... She has enough guys up her ass telling her they 'love' her. No, they don't. They all probably saw her and just wanted her for their disgusting fantasy acts. She deserves more than to be used as a toy. She's so precious and kind and innocent. I'm glad she spent the whole day with me though. I'm impressed none of the guys tried getting her attention. Maybe it's because I look horrifying and scared them away. Y/n doesn't care about that. She stares at me with the same gentle look she gives everyone else. She's what I've been praying for. For once in my life I feel important and normal. I can't tell her though because she'll be isolated. No friends just a bunch of guys trying to persuade her to do things she probably has no interest in. Why did I just start feeling like this though? I was so confident in our friendship before... before...Wait... that water. Wasn't it contaminated? Maybe I drank it before they told me. It could be messing with my emotions and hormones but this love feels so real and painful. It's like a monster screaming for me to be with her. To keep her away from everyone and just protect her in my arms. I don't know what I'm gonna d-. My face suddenly collides with a wall. "Ow." I rub my forehead. Ugh. Clear my mind... Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts. I walk into my room and relax on the bed. I stare over at the empty space next to me. I heavily sigh. Y/n... My love.