Ch. 14

"Y/n. Wake up". I feel someone shake me. "M-maria?" I feel so cold. "It's Jay. Y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I wanted all your attention. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." He hugs me. "It's ok." He picks me up and wedding carries me back to the cabin.

"Y/n, are you hurt? Luke and I tried looking for you. We got very worried and then Jay decided to go look for you after an hour of us having no luck." Alex walks over to me and hugs me. He gives me a be squeeze then lets me go. "Please. Promise me Y/n. You'll never do anything like that ever again." Tristan says then hands me a towel. I nod my head. "I promise, I'm sorry for worrying you all. I'm going to go get some rest."

June 26, Sunday

"Come on sleepy head. Daylights burning." I feel a grasp on my foot. What the? All of a sudden I'm ripped from my cozy slumber. I rub my head while laying on the cold hardwood floor. I look up and see Chris. "What the hell what that for?" I stand up from the ground and dust myself off. "Let's go get into some trouble. I've been trying to behave myself after the incident on the first day but I need more adrenaline." He grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door but I pull my hand back. "I don't want to get in trouble though and I'm still in my pj's." I motion my hand showing off my baggy blue t-shirt and fuzzy peace sign pants. "You only get in trouble if you get caught. Trust me. We won't get caught." He rummages through my suitcase. "Hey!?" He tosses me a pair of my jeans. Then walks over to his suitcase and hands me a dark blue hoodie "Put your hair in a ponytail and tuck it into the hood. Considering you're the only girl at this camp you get a lot of unwanted attention. That's the last thing we need while having fun." You mean breaking the rules? He looks through my suitcase again. I roll my eye's. "What are you looking for now?" He stops digging through my belongings. "Make-up. Like brown eyeshadow or something?" "Well good luck looking for that. I don't wear make-up." "Damn. Get dressed" He quickly rushes to the dining room and I get changed. I walk out and he's holding a lighter and a cork. What the hell?! "Stay still y/n" He burns the end of the cork black and smears a little bit on my cheeks and rubs it in with his fingers. I look in the mirror. "I look like a guy who works on cars?" He nods. "Perfect."

I sit and look around in the kitchen. Why am I doing this again? Chris hands me the trey. I shake my head in disappointment but comply anyway. I get up and the trey down onto the counter. "Isn't this kind of childish Chris?" "Don't you think it will be funny to see people take a nice crunchy bite out of caramel onions? I think we did a good job making them look like caramel apples." I roll my eyes. "I don't really want to do this kind of thing." He adjusts the trey to make it a perfect display."It's just a little fun. It's not like I'm going to spike the food or kill someone. It will be funny... and if you sit and watch with me we'll do whatever you want next. Sound good?" He held out his hand and we shake on it.