Ch. 20

Alex and I come back to the dining area to witness the two brothers hugging. "HAA. GAAYYYYY!" Alex shouts to the two siblings, making them shove each other away from their embrace. "Alex they're just trying to make up with each other. So, are you two done arguing over dumb stuff?" "Yeah and we're sorry y/n. Jay and I should have settled it in a better manner but we've come to an agreement. We are going to try and win your heart by the end of summer." Jay and Luke give a determined smile. "EXCUSE ME!?" Alex and I both have the same reaction. 

"There you guys are! Tristan and I were just looking for you y/n. Also, what are you and Alex screaming about." I stood there speechless as Chris and Tristan stared at me. "Jay and Luke are gonna try and win dear y/n's heart by the end of summer." Alex just blatantly says like no big deal. Luke and Jay stare at Alex with rage for nonchalantly putting it that way. "Ah, Well. That's not gonna happen, sorry to break it to you but y/n is mine." Chris struts his way over to next to me and places an arm around my shoulder. "Get your hands off her." Tristan rushes over with fury in his eye's. He takes Chris's arm off me and places me in a warm hold. "I don't think you guys can just claim y/n" Alex says while trying to break Tristan's grip to free me.  "Thank you, Alex." I tap my hand on his shoulder thanking him. "Ok, well y/n who do you want to date or will most likely consider loving?" Chris questions, which causes all eye's in the room to dart on me. "Umm..." How the hell am I supposed to answer a question like that? I've only known these people for about 2 weeks. I, umm.

"I love.... All of you. Equally. As friends. You're all so amazing and wonderful, I couldn't ask for better friends. I'm sorry I can't answer your specific question at the moment." All of the boys stare at me in silence. Luke gently approaches me and gives me a hug. "Aww. We're sorry to put this much pressure on you. No one deserves to answer a question like that within seconds." He pats my head. "However. I will be looking for a complete answer by the end of camp. Come on guys." He waves his hand and leaves the building. "Yeah, sorry," Jays says behind him. "See ya later cutie~" Chris winks at me and receives a punch on the head from Tristan. "Bye y/n." Alex waves his hand and just like that, I'm alone with my thoughts... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!? 

Authors Note

(Feel free to skip)

 Still here? Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter I don't do this often (because I hate running into these too often while reading) but feel free to give me your opinions in the comments. It motivates me to write more chapters. So, if you have any questions you'd like me to answer about them, just ask. I don't have many readers at the moment but I don't really care. As long as the person who is reading this is happy, then i've done my job ^-^ I hope you like the book thus far. Have an amazing day you beautiful person!!