Ch. 39

My wrist looks weird but it still doesn't hurt. I'm glad it got bandaged up just fine. I got lucky I guess. Why did Kido have to go and jump Chris? I should go talk to him about that. I wander around the mansion. I walk through the hall and hear someone in a nearby room. Should I knock on the door? I stare at the door and unsurely knock on it. The door opens and I see Alex wet and shirtless. "Oh y/n. Come in." I look around confused and surprised. I walk in the room and see a hot tub. I look at the other side of the room and see a huge flat screen at almost covers the whole wall. "Come on. I was just looking for a new game to play." I curiously walk across the room and follow the soaked boy. "Get in. You have shorts on and there are towels for when you get out." I touch the boiling hot water and slowly get in. "So, Y/n what do you want to play?" I shrug my shoulders. "Got Mario Cart?" He nods his head and tosses me a game controller. "Great choice. Don't worry. It's waterproof."

After 2 hours of gaming, I look down at my pruney hands. "Alex I got to go now. My wrinkles are starting to form wrinkles." He laughs. "This hot tub converts into a bed. If you'd like I can just set it up." I shake my head. "I'm hungry anyway and need to go to the bathroom." He reaches down on the side of the hot tub and pulls out a tray of assorted treats. "Snacks and drinks. There's a bathroom right over there through that door." He points his finger over to a door in the corner of the room. "Fine... Maybe one more round."

(Another hour later)

"I told you. You can't beat me." I smile in Alex's face with confidence. "I swear you cheated somehow." I look over at the clock. "I really gotta go now. Maybe we'll play more tomorrow." I start to get out of the hot tub to be forcefully pulled back in. "Alex!" Water splashes everywhere. "Come on y/n. Let's have a little fun." He splashes some more water towards me. "Fine, it's on." I jump on the male and pull him down in the steaming water. He quickly picks me up and drops me back down in the water. "Pause. I'm getting sidetracked. I need to go. It's been a blast. Thanks." I get out and grab a towel. "Ok... Bye, y/n." I go to open the door but the knob won't budge. "Alex. The door won't open." He walks over. "Huh, strange. Let's get back in the hot tub then. I can hear rematch calling our names." I shake the doorknob some more. "Alex, help me open the door." He goes and sits on the edge of the tub. "Why do you want to leave me so badly y/n?" I look back at him. "What do you mean? I just hung out with you for the 3 hours." He sighs. "Am I that boring that you need to go with the other guys?" I tug on the door again. "Alex. I have zero clue what you are talking about. Help me open the door already." He walks over to me and wraps his hands around my torso. "No. Stay here. With me." He breathes down my neck. I flinch away. "Alex stop this!" He stares at me with yearning in his eyes. "Y/n. What do I need to be for you to accept me? I'll be anyone and anything for you. Just name it. I'll do anything to have you in my arms." He comes back over again presses me into his chest. I smack him. The clash echoes through the room. "OPEN THE DOOR!?" He holds his cheek and pulls out a key. He unlocks the door and I run out without looking back. I feel tears streaming down my eyes. What in the world is going on. I keep my head straight and rush to my room.