Ch. 43

Ow, my head. It feels like a car just ran over my head like 30 times. Wait... Crap. Am I still... I thrash my hands around and hear the sounds of clanking metal. Yep. My natural instincts tell me to scream for help but deep down I know it won't work. I sit there and wait for my abductor to show up. I can either try to sympathize or do what the badass women do in the movies. Try to flirt and seduce my way out. I'll need a while to ponder on which option to choose and think how it'll turn out. I don't think he'll be back for a while- "Y/n, i'm back dear. Are you awake yet?" Shiizz nuggets. I lay there and pretend to sleep. I hear him approach the bed. He sits behind me and starts playing with my hair. "I guess she is... Y/n, I don't know what i'm gonna do. The other guys... They're completely devastated and angrily frustrated over your disappearance. I mean I could care less about them but we're gonna need to get out of here soon. My family's private guards will be assisting me to move us somewhere far. Where no one can find us. It'll be our dream. Finally coming true." My heart rate increases as his terrifying description of being ripped away from my life hits my ears. I start to shake. "A-Are you awake darling?" I try to keep still but my body keeps quivering. "Ah, I guess you are awake. Just shy to talk?" I take a deep breath.

"Please let me go. I don't deserve this. I have a family and my friends. They need me. Please, i'm begging. Who ever you are let me go." His force turns toward my body. "I know. I know, baby. Bare with me. As soon as we get to our haven i'll release you immediately. No more shackles, chains or blindfolds. As for your family... Honestly, i've personally looked into your family history myself and I think they could care less about you. Your dads not around much and when your mom is shes entirely too busy to give you the attention you need. Also, those 'friends' just want to steal you away from me. I hope i've answered all your questions. Anyways, were leaving tonight. I need to go now. The preparations are in place. I'll be back in a few hours." I writhe around as he gets up. "No, please!... D-don't go." I hear him stop in his tracks. He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room. The room goes dead silent. "DAMN IT!!" I scream with anger and fear in my soul. I don't know what i'm gonna do.

It feels like years have passed by already. I hear someone enter the room. "Yes, she's still in the room. We're taking her now." T-this is a different voice. I keep still and quiet. "She's asleep. Take the chains off her." Theres two different people in here. I don't recognize either of their voices. I feel rough hands unlock the bonds. "There she's untied. Now we just gotta take her to the van. Do you have the keys?" My hands. They're free. "Damn, I lost the keys in the other room. I'll go look for them." I hear one of the men leave. A few seconds later he comes back. "Come help me look for them dude!" The other guy leaves soon after. This is my chance! I take the blind fold off and make a run for it. Where am I. No time to look around. I just need to find an exit. I crawl through the long complex hall. I don't think i've ever been here before. I see another room with a window. I'm so freaking glad i'm on the first floor. Finally some luck. I crawl out and sprint through the woods tired, alone and scared.

Oh my God. I think I see some light. "H-Hello?" I squint my eyes and see someone with a flashlight. I hear them calling my name. I yell over to them. "Hey! Over here!?" I run toward the source. It's Justin. Thank goodness. "Oh my God. Y/n! What happened to you? Where were you?" He gave me a huge hug. I felt his warm embrace and was glad to see a familiar face. "Someone kidnapped me. I don't know who it was... Hey, where are all the other guys?" He let me go from the hug and gripped my hands. "We all split up to look for you." He looks deep into my scarred eyes. "Was anyone not there from who I generally hang out with?" He shakes his head. "No everyone was there as far as I know. Luke, Tristan, Jay, Chris even Kido. After you disappeared everyone at the Mansion came
down to the cabins to ask Jay, Luke and I where you were at." We start heading back to camp. Justin called all the guys to tell them I was fine.

When we got back everyone was relieved but I still had no clue on who captured me. Everyone kept a close eye on me. Kido even came to stay at our cabin to make sure I was ok. Justin stuck closely by my side after that for a while too. The camp staff called my parents right after they found me to inform them of what happened. Unfortunately the person who captured, binded and blinded me was right. The exact words of my parents on the phone were "We are busy at the moment. No real harm done anyway. Only contact this number again if theres an actual emergency." The blank echo of the end call beeps still ring through my ears. They didn't even want to hear my voice. I could've sworn they were a lot nicer before camp. Maybe the stress of work got to them and they'll return to normal after their trip. Anyways... I finally felt safe about a week after that incident with everyone watching over me. Everything felt normal.