Ch. 18

June 27, Monday

So cuddly. Warm... and squishy... Like a big teddy bear. I just wanna snuggle with forever. I nudge myself closer to the warm mystery object and wrap my leg around it. So cozy. I just wanna lay here forever. I take a inhale deeply. What a nice smell. It smells like one of those sample cologne things in magazines. "Smells nice" I mutter a completely tired tone. I let out a light comforting sigh and a slightly smug grin. I better get up soon. Hmm, I wonder if the boys are up yet. I open my eyes. "Tr-Tristan?"

I rub my eye's to get a second clear glance. His eyes pierce back at mine. "Umm, I wanted to get up but I didn't want to wake you and... I... Umm... Sorry." His eyes dart toward the opposite side of the room and he blushes. I look around the room. It seems the rest of the guys left. I stare back at Tristan. "If you tell anyone of this. I. Will. Kill. You." I squint my eyes at him and he rushes out of bed. "Yes, ma'am." He walks out of the room. I stretch and go to sit up until I see the black haired boy pop his head back in. "Oh yeah and Y/n. You're a great cuddler." He laughs and I throw a shoe at his head. How the hell did he go from mean asshole to this? Ugh, I think I'm gonna try to have a day with no guys around today.

I got dressed and put on my sneakers. I can't wait to have an alone day. A nice jog in the woods, maybe a shower, I might sneak something from the kitchen and just relax by the far side of the lake. Today is gonna be great. I step outside the door. The sun hits my face. I take a deep breath of morning nature and admire the beauty of the outside world. "Hey Y/n. Wanna hang?" I turn my head to see Luke, Jay and Alex. GOD DAMMIT.

I can't believe I agreed to spend my day with them. "Can you back away from y/n a bit. You're completely invading her personal space" Alex glares at Jay. "She doesn't seem to care. Do you?" He stares at me. Did he say something? I should really stop zoning people out. Then again I rather be relaxing right now. I turn my head to see the Alex and Jay giving each other pitbull growls and Luke silently trying to break it up but utterly failing. I keep walking forward hoping none of them would notice. I hear small light footsteps behind me. "Luke?" "Ya?" "I thought that was you. Are they still back there arguing?" "Ya... You wanna go get something to eat?" I eagerly nod my head with joy.

"Lemme guess. Surprise you?" He gives me the 'I know you too well' look. "Yuppers. Music?" He nods his head and I give him the same look back. He says he likes all music but I'm not sure exactly what he really likes. I'll just make a small playlist with a variety. I turn on a playlist of Katy Perry, Queen, Fall Out Boy, Aero Smith and Panic! At The Disco. He starts to pull out his ingredients and I take a seat and watch the magic.

"Voila. Dinner is served, madam." He sets a plate at the table. "It's more of brunch time than dinner" I pick up my fork. "Just eat the food" I take a big bite of a super cheesy omelet. "Mmm" I quickly rush to take another bite so the yummy flavor and gooey warmness doesn't leave my taste buds. I frickin love Luke's cooking. I wish I could pay him back for it somehow. I look up at him just watching me. "Aren't you going to have any?" He snaps out of his gaze. "Oh... Umm, there were only a few eggs left and I wasn't that hungry anyway. I like seeing you enjoy my cooking." "Nonsense. Come, grab a fork." "No no, it's ok. I insist." He implies. I roll my eyes and pick up a lump of the cheesy egg. I walk over to him and shove some in his mouth. "Now. Come help me eat the rest of it." He grabs another fork and sits by me to finish the plate.

We sit there with our bellies full. So good. Oh yeah. "Hey, is there any way I could make up for all the times you cooked for me?" I sat up and took the plate to the sink. "Hmm... If you really want to, I guess... You can... I don't know... Kiss... Me... L-like on the cheek or something... Heh." I shrugged my shoulders. Why the hell not. It's the least I can do. I walked over to him. Just as I was about to give him a peck on the cheek Jay came in and Luke turned his head toward the door which caused both of our lips to touch. All of us stood there frozen in the same position with our eyes glued open. Jay stared at Luke and I while our lips were still locked together and we stared back at him with our bodies to shocked and tense to move. It felt like an eternity. Luke and I finally unfreeze and slowly back away a bit from each other.

"I can explain-" Luke quickly gets into a defensive mode. "Don't. I don't even want to hear... Dude. You knew I liked her, so you do this?" Oh, geez. Should I say something or be quiet? "Jay this isn't even about that." "Is it about the time I stole your crush then? Were you jealous so now you wanted to get back at me?" "Jay, you reading way into this." "You knew I liked y/n. You had tons of other crushes. I finally have one girl I actually really like and you do this!?" Hmm... This would make an amazing soap opera... but I feel like I should really stop this. "Seriously just walk away." "Heh, you aren't getting her that easily" Jay stomps over and picks Luke up by his shirt. "I am going to beat you the hell up." Luke forcefully kicks Jay in the knee and he drops him. Guy hormones seem so much more threating and enraged than females. I think I should stop this now. "Umm. Hey guys" They both look at me with a fire still in their eyes. "It's good you guys wanna wrestle around a bit but could you not fight over me. You guys are brothers. You shouldn't be like this to eachother. I'm one of 4 billion girls in the world. There are plenty people like me. I'm not special." Jay's temper calms down. He comes over to me and places his hand on my cheek. "You are special. Don't ever dare say your not."

Suddenly a chair goes flying toward Jay but he ducks just in time. "Get your filthy violent hands off of her." He stands back up. "Says the guy who just tried to throw a chair at his brothers head" Alex walks in. "Hey, guys. What I miss?" Heh... A lot.