Ch. 6

I check my phone. 8:43pm. We head back to our cabin when we were done. We walk through the door and see Alex, Chris, Jay, and Tristan all sitting at the table. "Hey, you guys are back early from the bonfire." All heads turn toward us. "Where were you two?" Jay says in a demanding tone. "Oh, Luke and I just went for something to eat." "Really? Cause I don't believe that a boy and girl disappear at night together and go somewhere private just to cook." He used the same tone from before. Luke stepped in front of me. "Jay, I didn't do what ever your implying but I assure you I didn't do anything to y/n." "Sure, Whatever. I'm going to sleep." I step past Luke and grab Jay's wrist. "We really didn't do anything. Please stay out here. I would like to play a board game or something with all of you." He looks surprised and rolls his eyes. "Fine".

"What game do you guys wanna play?" I ask the 5 males in the room. "Um, how about charades?" Alex suggests. "Or we can play truth or dare." Chris quickly says. Why do I feel glares shooting at my head? I look around the room to see Tristan staring at me. He quickly jolts his head to the side. "Those both sound like fun games. Do you guys wanna flip a coin to see which we play first?" Luke pulls out a penny. Tristan gets up "I'm leaving". "W-wait, why" Alex grabs his shirt. "Because". "Beeecaauussee??" Alex says mocking. "It's childish." He stares back at me. I make a sad puppy face. "I don't like any of you. I suppose I don't have any thing better to do. I'll part take in one game." He sits back down. "Yay!" I smile. "Heads, Charades. Tails, Truth or dare." He flips the penny. "Tails, truth or dare it is then. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go" Chris volunteers. "Ok... y/n. Truth or dare?". "...Truth". "Hmm, Is it true you've never had a boyfriend?". "Yes, that is true. Next"

I look for my victim. "Tristan. Truth or dare?" "Ughh, Truth". "Is it true that you hate me, and be honest." "N-... Yes" It's silent. "Well, ouch. Your turn Tristan" Jay gave a hurt look toward me.

"Ok. Jay. Truth or dare?". "Well, since none of you babies pick dare yet I'll choose dare." He gave confident look. "Jay, I dare you to... Sing the main course of Touch my body by Mariah Carey to your brother. Seductively" Both the boys suddenly turned bright red. "C-can I choose truth instead". "Nope and if you quit you have to give all the other players each 5 bucks." "Wow, you're really having fun with this game aren't you Tristan" I looked at him and was still giggling from his request. "Mhmm" He gave an evil laugh. The red headed brother got up and leaned over to Luke. "I'm so sorry." He stands straight and clears his throat. "Do I have to?" He looks at Tristan. "Yes"....omg. "Touch my body, put me on the floor" He kneels down on the floor and slowly removes his shirt. "Wrestle me around, play with me some more. Touch my body, throw me on the bed." He jumps next to his brother on the couch and wraps his arm around him. "I just wanna make you feel like you never did. Touch my body, Let me wrap my thighs." He sits on Luke's lap and stares him in the eyes. "All around your waste. Just a little taste. Touch my body, Know you like my curves. C'mon and give me what I deserve and touch my body." He quickly gets off Lukes lap and puts his shirt back on. I THINK I HAVE A NOSE BLEED. THANK YOU, TRISTAN. Me, Alex, Chris, and Tristan are all dying of laughter while the 2 brothers are both as red as a tomato and avoiding eye contact.

"C-Can we just move on now? I choose Alex. Truth or dare?" He stares toward the white haired male "I'll choose dare even though I may end up regretting it." "Hmm? I dare you to paint your finger nails." Jay looks at me. "Y/n, Do you have any nail polish?" I run to the bunks and check my suit case, no luck. I check my purse and I found neon green nail polish in a pouch inside the bag. Bingo. I run out of the room and hold up a small neon green bottle of nail polish. "Yes, that will do perfectly." "C-come on guys. How long does this stuff even stay?" Alex says nervously. "Like... maybe... a month" I murmur. "A MONTH!?" "Yup, or we can all each get 5 bucks". I see the dignity in him drain. "HAND ME THE NAIL POLISH!?" About a minute later his nails are done and you could see them from a mile away. "I can't believe I did this." He complains.

" Y/n. Truth or dare?" Should I choose dare, I'm kinda scared too. Oh well. What happens at camp, stays at camp. "Dare." I say unsure of whats going to happen. "I dare you to describe all of us." Hmm, that's not too bad. "Ok. Alex... You seem very shy at times and you're very gentle and kind. Luke... Your very sweet and creative and I love your cooking. Chris... You are hilarious, rebellious and adventurous. Jay... Your kind of a jock and very ambitious and Tristan your funny but your mean. I would still love to get to know all of you more."

I check my phone. 9:48pm. "It's 9:48. Are you guys even tired yet?" I look at all of them still analyzing my response. "Yeah, we're gonna have to go to bed now considering curfew is 10pm" Alex says. "Oh, come on just one more round. Let y/n go one more time." Chris says. "That's up to her." Chris looks at me for approval. "Fine, Chris. Truth or dare." "Dare." "I dare you to pretend to propose to Tristan." "Ok." He walks over to Tristan and gets down on one knee. He grabs Tristan by the hand. "Tristan. Will you make me-" "No" "The happiest man alive-" "No" "And marry me" "NOOOOO". "Oh well. I tried but I much rather propose to you y/n." WHHHHAATT OMMMGGG. My face feels so hot. "I'm joking y/n." He laughs and pats my back. This is the second time today he did that to me. I SWEAR IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK. "Yeah, haha. Good night" I walk to my bed, plug in my phone, lay down and immediately fall asleep.