S U M M A R Y

PLOT

        "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground." - Cersei Lannister.

        Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark have always tried to do what was best for their family whilst Ned tried to be honorable where he could. Their children are the most important thing to them, all of their children. 

        Their eldest children, twins... Robb and Raya. They both have dark brown hair that has a red tint in it, Robb looks like a Tully as well as a Stark, Raya just has the Tully red tint, she has the face of a Stark. Robb and Raya are very alike in many ways, even though Rae is a female and must act like a lady, she also is the best archer within Winterfell and she can wield a sword as well. Much to her mother's displeasure, though, but her father allowed it because she reminded him of his sister; Lyanna. Robb and Raya are very close and some say they have a psychic twin connect and the two have proved many times. Once when they were both twelve, Robb broke his ankle out in the godswood and Raya told her father she thinks Robb's hurt and when he checked she was correct. Robb Stark and Raya Stark are only 17 years of age.

        The second born daughter, Sansa. She has firery red hair, which she got solely from her mother's side. She acts more like a Tully than a Stark, she is respectable and ladylike, just like she should be. Sansa is only 13 years of age.

       Next born was Arya, the youngest daughter. She has dark brown hair that is very Stark-like. No red tint like the other children. She acts like a Stark more than her older sister; Sansa but she does act a lot like her eldest sister; Raya. Raya teaches Arya how to shoot a bow in secret and Arya is a fast learner. Arya has a rebellious spirit of a direwolf. Arya is only 11 years of age.

         Brandon also was known as Bran, named after his dead uncle who was killed by the mad king. Bran has dark brown hair just like Arya, it's another Stark gene. Most Starks had dark brown hair or raven black hair. He is a climber and he is trying to learn how to wield a sword and shoot a bow, he has an adventurous spirit. Bran is only 10 years of age.

         Then, the Youngest, Rickon. He is only a child, who knows what kind of man he will be when he grows up. Only time will tell... Little Rickon is only 6 years of age.          

        Ned had a bastard son; Jon Snow. Jon is more like a Stark pretty much all of the children put together. He has raven black hair and he acts a lot like Ned. He is a better fighter and better at Swordsmanship than most people. He can beat Robb all the time. No one can really beat him. At least, they haven't found someone who can. He is very close with most of his half-siblings, mostly Robb, Raya, Arya, and Bran. Jon is only 17 years of age.

        You could say that they will have a happy life, all of them. And it did seem that way... Until, the hand of the King; Jon Arryn died and the King; Robert Baratheon needed a new Hand and he wanted Ned Stark, so he started traveling North for Winterfell so he could bestow the offer of the Stark Lord...

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Elizabeth Olsen as Raya Stark

"The Lords Of Westeros might be sheep but I'm not, I'm a Direwolf"

Age: 17

Skills: Raya is very skilled in sewing and playing some musical instruments like a lady, but she also can wield a sword but that isn't her preferred weapon. She is a master at Archery, some people believe she is the best archer in the North.

Sebastian Stan as Sir Ace of the Vale

"Jon Arryn was like a Father to me, he raised me, he brought me up in the world

"Jon Arryn was like a Father to me, he raised me, he brought me up in the world. Now he's dead... THEY killed him, I want revenge and I will get it"

Age: 24

Backstory: Ace's mother died giving birth to him, while his father was of the Vale when he was only a boy, his father died fighting in Robert's Rebellion. Jon Arryn; Lord of the Vale and Warden of the East, raised him like a son. Ace was knighted at the young age of 17 and he was brought to Kingslanding to guard Jon Arryn. He had a chance to be of the Kingsguard but he refused it because he wanted a family one day. When Jon Arryn died of a fever, Ace refused to leave Kingslanding because he did NOT believe that Jon Arryn's death was just a fever...

Skills: Ace is believed to be one of the best swordsmen in the Vale, he has fought many great swordsmen for practice, as in Barristan Selmy and Jamie Lannister. He learned from both of them in his ways of fighting as some can tell. Even though Ace is a master at Swordsmanship, he is not a good Archer, he does make up for it in how good he can throw a Spear and swing a War Hammer. 

Ashley Benson as Lia Waters

"I may be a Handmaiden but I'm not a weak one, I can take you down with one swing"

Age: 17

Backstory: No one really knows where Lia came from, she became Raya's handmaiden when Raya and she were both 9-years-old. A lot of people can tell that Lia is very mature for her age and wise and smart. Everyone thinks she is a highborn bastard but it hasn't been proven.

Skills: Lia has all the skills of a handmaiden, but, also she is very smart and knows a lot of things. Some also say she is smart-mouthed, if she sees you doing something she doesn't like, she'll tell you.