E L E V E N

Ned sat with Sansa and Arya, he finally got Arya to come with him, he made a deal that he'll watch her training if she comes to this. She agreed of course and Sansa is excited because she hopes Sir Loras will be here today...

      "Where is Raya?" Ned asked looking for his eldest.

      "She promised to be here," Sansa said crossing her arms feeling a bit sad.

       "Lucky for her..." Arya muttered under breath but Ned caught it, he sent her a smile hoping that she will act happy to be here just for him, she just sent a small smile back.

      "I can go look for her if you'd like," Septa Mordane suggested.

       "No," Ned shook his head, "if she doesn't want to be here, I won't force her."

      Septa nodded and sat back down, it was time for the final Archery game, the finalist will be going up against each other. Ned really didn't care for it, still believing that it was a waste of money...

       "Varys, what are you doing here?" Baelish asked the master of whispers who was sitting just above Lord Stark, "watching the boys of the Court?" he joked.

       "I'm here for the archery games," Varys answered, "we have someone special contending, didn't you hear?" he asked looking at Baelish tauntingly.

       Baelish just glared at him and Varys just smiled innocently back as he brought his attention to the games again. The Horn blew and the contenders came out, each by their Houses they fight for. It was the major Houses that Ned paid attention too.

"Baratheon!"

       House Baratheon had a man, he seemed to be in his late 20s, he had dark hair and light blue eyes, he was a good-looking lad, Ned noticed Sansa stare at him...

"Lannister!"

       House Lannister had one of the Lannister cousins; William Lannister, he had the golden blond hair and emerald green eyes, he had muscle and seemed to be in his mid-30s.

"Tyrell!"

      House Tyrell had the famous Knight Of Flowers; Loras Tyrell, Sansa sat up straight as he walked over, he wasn't in his all silver armor, but a shooting outfit that was the Tyrell colors.

"Arryn!"

      House Aryyn had a man who Ned actually recognized, his name was Ace, he was just a boy last time Ned had seen him. He was like a son to Jon Arryn. People have heard of his archery skills, he is one of the best in the seven kingdoms but is even better with a sword.

"Stark!"

      House Stark was supposed to be a man named Heward Grey, he was their best archer, well, best archer behind Raya of course. But he didn't come out, no, someone else did...

"Is that..." Arya started.

      "Raya." Ned spoke in shock as she walked out and stood with the others, her famous Valerian Steele bow at her side and her sheath for her arrows were strapped to her belt. She wore chain mail. She looked like a Warrior...

      Ned expected there to be an interruption and for them to kick Raya off the playing field but Robert allowed it for some reason and let the Horn blow...

       As Raya's family watched the other Contender's go, they were good but not as good as Raya... Once it got to Sir Ace, he hit the mark perfectly, then it was Raya's turn...

       Raya just sent a smile at Ned before pulling an arrow and aimed it with her bow, she knew she wouldn't win with the normal target... That was when it shot and hit into the middle of the Baratheon soldier's shot, then she shot another and hit the Lannister target, then another at Loras Tyrell's, then another at Sir Ace's, but what they didn't expect was for Raya's arrow was so sharp that it cut right through Ace's and hit the mark!