S I X T E E N

Blood dripped from the end of the sword as Illyn Payne picked up the head of Ned Stark and showed it to the crowd... Raya didn't look up, she was on the ground as tears just continued to fall... 

         "Raya, we have to go," Ace told her but she didn't stand or move or respond, "Seven Hells," he picked her up bridal style and carried her away from the Sept of Baelor. "We'll get revenge, we'll kill them all."

        Raya just held onto him not responding as she looked back and saw her Father's head, she just buried her head into Ace's shirt to block out what happened... She saw his death since she was Five-years-old, does that mean that she also saw her Mothers, her Twin's, Jon's, and Rickon's? She has to stop it...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Ace set Raya on her bed as she sat there, she was dried out with crying but still, it hurt... It hurt more than anything in the world... 

        "Are you... Are you okay?" Ace asked even though he knew it was a stupid question.

         "No," Raya answered simply as Raven jumped on the bed and snuggled her owner but it didn't make Raya fill better, nothing could make her feel better, "it hurts, it hurts so much that I can't breathe," tears started to fall again, "how am I supposed to continue this? I don't know how to live in the world without him... He was my guide, my father, my everything. I don't know how to do this..."

       Ace sighed as he sat next to her, "I felt the same way when Jon Arryn died, or at least I think I did. It's probably worse for you..." He gulped, "Raya, you're going to survive this, I know you will."

       "He died because of me," Raya confessed, "I told him to do this and he died for my stupidity," Raya looked down.

         "Your Father wanted you to live, it doesn't matter if you think it was your fault, it wasn't. Focus who's fault it really is. Joffrey's, the Queen's, the Lannisters, it's all their faults." Ace told her. "Survive, live, love, and most important of all, get justice for your family."

        Raya thought about it before nodding, "I'll kill them all, every one of them." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

         Ace prepared two horses as they both decided it was time to join Raya's twin brother; Robb in the fight. Ace had vowed to protect her, he hopes to keep that vow as Raya got her stuff together before getting on her horse as Ace got on his... 

        "Are you ready?" Ace asked.

          Raya looked back at Kingslanding, remembering her days there; the tourney, the times she had spent with the Kingslayer, the Queen's threats, the King's death, and most horrible of all, her own father's death. 

        "There's nothing left for me here but ghosts, I'll get Sansa out one day but today's not that day," and with that Raya, Ace, and Raven departed North...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Robb Stark walked through the camp, he was still grieving and no one dared to talk to him without expressing their condolences... He missed his twin; Raya. She's in Kingslanding and how long until they take her head as well? He has to get there before that happens.

        "My Lord," Robb turned to one of the soldiers that were on Guard duty, "we found two people outside of the camp, they might be spies but one of them say they know you." he announced.

        "Lead the way," Robb ordered hoping to be able to take his anger out on a Lannister spy.

         The Guard led him to a tent where they were holding the two people, once he went in, the first person he saw was a man he had dark hair and blue eyes, he did not reconize him. That was when the other person who was female turned...