T W E L V E

Raya sat next to her Fathers bed, she knew he would wake up soon, that was why the King and the Queen were here. She refused to leave his side, she won't leave him, not now, not ever. Raven laid next to her Father on that bed, Raya had ordered her there as protection to anyone who would dare harm him. 

       That was when Ned opened his eyes, his vision was blurry as he looked at everyone in the room, his eyes found the Queen before looking at his Daughter who sat there worriedly. Then he looked over and saw Robert.

      "Pardon, Your Grace, I would rise but..." Ned looked down at his leg, he couldn't stand with that, not yet.

       "Do you know what your wife has done?" Queen Cersei asked making Raya glare at her.

       "She did nothing that I did not command," Ned shot back.

        Raya wanted to speak up but she can't, she felt like she would just make things worse at the moment. 

        "Who had thought she had it in here?" Robert asked half-heartedly.

        "By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?" Cersei asked angered by this.

        "I am the King's hand-" She cut him off.

         "You were the King's hand!" 

          "I was keeping the peace!"

         Then both Ned and Cersei started to argue, their words overlapping each other making Raya confused on what they were both saying... It seemed to be annoying the King as he finally spoke up.

        "Oh, would both of you shut your mouths!" Robert roared silencing the two, "Catelyn will release Tyrion and you will make your peace with Jamie, both of you!" He ordered looking at Ned and then at Raya before placing his gaze back on Ned.

        "He butchered my men!" Ned argued.

        Cersei just grinned as she spoke, "Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime and Lady Raya's wolf killed one of our men on her order," she lied.

       Raya's head snapped up towards her angrily, "excuse me!?" Raya stood up, "my Direwolf was protecting me, I came and found my Father and your Brother fighting before I was thrown to the ground by a Lannister guard, Raven tore out his throat for it!" she explained.

       "She's lying," Cersei told Robert as she gave a death glare to Raya and Raya returned it back towards her.

      "Quiet woman." Robert snapped at Cersei.

        "Jaime has fled the city," Ned spoke up making them all look at him, "give me leave to bring him back to justice." 

        When Robert didn't immediately refuse, Cersei spoke up again even though Robert told her not to, "I took you for a King!"

       "Hold your tongue," Robert ordered.

        "He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other, I should wear the armor and you the gown." Cersei continued making Robert suddenly turn and slap her!

       Raya bit her lip as she felt actually good about what he just did, she felt ashamed that it felt nice to see Cersei slapped. It's not right to like pain, that makes her a bad person, a dishonorable person.

       "I shall wear this like a badge of honor," Cersei responded.

        "Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again," Robert said with a low growled voice.