O N E

Raya sat on the ledge of the platform as she watched her twin brother Robb, her half-brother Jon, and the Stark's ward Theon Greyjoy try to teach her little brother; Bran how to shoot a bow, whilst their youngest brother Rickon sat on a barrel behind them watching just like Raya was.

      Though all Theon could do was laugh at each of Bran's attempts, each time he missed the target completely Theon would chuckle, and Robb would do the same slightly. Jon would stand silently, offering small words of encouragement to young Bran to continue. Honestly, it should be her teaching him, she is the best. But she guessed that her mother didn't want her to do it.

        Bran pulled back the string on his bow while shaking which was the first thing he was doing wrong and then he shot the arrow far too soon and as expected the arrow went flying back far from the target and this time none of them could control their amusement at this and Jon, Robb, and Theon started laughing while Rickon giggled as well. Raya just rolled her eyes at her brothers.

        "And which one of you were a marksmen at ten?" Their father's voice boomed down on them on the higher platform, Raya couldn't see him but she could tell by his voice he was right above her. "Keep practicing Bran." He encouraged his youngest son.

        Raya couldn't take it anymore and she hopped off the ledge and walked over to them, "you three are horrible teachers. This is why I teach the archery around here." Raya hissed at the three boys she kneeled down to Bran's height. "I see your problem," she nodded, reaching forward and helping Bran position his bow. "You are moving your bow off to the side as you release an arrow. It's a common mistake if you have shaky hands. Even the best marksmen do it."

      "But you don't," He said.

       "Hush now," Raya told him, "let me help you."

        Bran nodded, allowing Raya to help him hold the bow and position an arrow in it. 

       "Don't think too much, Bran," Jon advised.

        He controlled the shakiness of his hands as Rae helped him pull back on the string. 

       Robb suggested, "Relax your bow arm."

        Bran did as they all told him and it seemed as if he was actually going to hit it this time but when he went to release, another arrow hit the mark perfectly! Everyone turned and saw Arya standing there, she smiled as she bowed as if she just put on a show. 

      All of them laughed as Bran threw down the bow and ran after Arya, Raya just laughed as she realized Arya made that shot because of her. 

        "Well I think I can take credit for that shot," Raya said looking at them.

        "You're a show-off and now it's rubbing off on Arya," Robb told her smiling slightly at his twin as she shrugged with a smile.

        "Well, she is better than all of us, a bit too good if you ask me," Theon added as he picked up the bow off of the ground, "aren't you supposed to be knitting?" 

        "It actually sounded like a compliment for a second, why did you have to ruin it with your stereotypes?" She asked him crossing her arms.

        "What else am I here for, Rae?" He asked using her nickname as he swept past her and Robb to go put the bow away.

        "Ignore him, he's an idiot," Jon told her.

        "He doesn't get to me, I know that Theon likes me. He just also likes to annoy me at the same time." Raya shrugged slightly as she spoke the truth, "anyway, I know he's an idiot."