T H I R T Y

Raya was tied on a horse with the Kingslayer, the two both despised it, one more than the other though. Brienne was tied on the back of a Bannerman, Raya wished she had her situation but the Bolton men thought it'd be funny that the Wolf and the Lion would be tied up together. At this point, she wished she was stuck with his talking because the men would not stop singing.

      "He lifted her high in the air!" They sang along to a tune, "he sniffed and roared and smelled her there. She kicked and wailed, a maid so fair. But he licked the honey from her hair. From there to here, from here to there. All black and brown and covered with hair. He smelled that girl in the summer air. The bear, the bear and the maiden fair!"

     Jamie spotted Brienne and her horse galloping beside his and Raya's. He sighed tiredly. "I hope you're both pleased," he sneered, glancing at Brienne, "if you had armed me, they never would have taken us."

     "Oh, is that so?" Raya asked mockingly.

     He nodded, "it is, I mean I was in chains so probably wouldn't have ended well anyways, but doesn't count for the fact that you took the sword from me-"

     "Oh, would you shut up?" Raya interrupted, "I already have to deal with their singing, I'd rather not deal with your constant talking!"

     The Kingslayer with silent and Raya sighed looking up at the sky, what was her brother going to do with her? That man said he was angry... He wouldn't kill her... Right? They are twins, he'd never do that...

     Then Jamie began to speak again, Brienne's horse close by so he made sure they both heard him, "I hope you realize when we make camp tonight, you will be raped, more than once," he told Brienne distinctively, "I'm not sure about Raya as she is the King In The North's sister but they may just decide they don't care. I mean you count as a Princess, royal blood, many never get the chance to taste thing kind of person... You'd both be wise not to resist."

     "Your crazy if I'd let these assholes touch me!" Raya hissed.

     "If you fight them, they'll knock your teeth out," Jamie tried to tell her, "if you or Brienne try to fight, they will kill her and you will get hurt severely and they'll probably just lie and say they found you that way..." he realized she wasn't gonna listen, "Raya... I won't be able to protect you this time."

     This made Raya scoff, "protect me? Your family killed my father, you pushed my brother out of a window, you killed Jory," she laughed mockingly, "I will never want your help! If these assholes try to touch they will die, I promise you that."

      The Kingslayer didn't speak again, Raya acted confident but she was worried... All her hopes were with Raven, she just hoped Raven was still following them...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

     Raya was tied against to a tree when they made camp. She sat across from Brienne, who was in the same situation as her. Jaime was sat a few feet from them. Raya kept glancing at the trees and brush around the camp, searching for her direwolf... But, she didn't see Raven at all... Where is she?

     That was when that the Bolton leader, who she learned was named Locke, approached her and Brienne's spot. He looked down at Brienne, with sick eyes. "I'll take the big bitch first. When she's good and wet, you lot can finish her off."

     "Leave her alone!" Raya hissed protectively.

      "The Wolf Girl speaks," Locke said with amusement, he looked at his men, "take the big bitch and get her started, I'll be there soon." His men untied Brienne and pulled her away, she was fighting them or trying...