T H I R T Y F I V E

Chapter Thirty Five : Reunited

//TRIGGER WARNING for this chapter of attempted sexual assault//

     The problem with Brienne not being allowed to be with them was finally resolved, and the trio was back on the road but with some of the Bolton soldiers of course. Raya would rather continue on their own than have them with them, to be honest, but what can she do really about it? Nothing.

     They were riding down the path, they were actually pretty silent which was odd especially for Jamie and his big mouth. The silence was cut, though by one of the Boltons.

      "So, what is it like to be a Stark?" the soldier asked her.

     Raya looked at the soldier, he seemed young like her age maybe, must be a new solider or something, that's a strange question, what is she even supposed to say? Raya straightened up, "well it was nice, having a supportive family was nice," she looked down for a split second, "it was all good until the King's visit to Winterfell."

     From behind her, Jamie had looked at her feeling a bit guilty as he looked away.

     "Sounds glamorous," the boy said, "I'd love to visit Winterfell."

      "Good luck with that," one of the older soldiers spoke up, "Winterfell is in ashes!"

     Raya felt herself freeze, she stopped the horse as she moved it so she can turn to the soldier, "excuse me?" She asked her eyes flaring, "what did you just say?"

     "Winterfell was burned down, the Bolton bastard didn't get there in time, we found it burned to ash," the soldier told her, "must be the cunt Theon Greyjoy, everyone was dead."

     Raya felt her head spin, she suddenly got off of her horse, "Raya!" Brienne tried to talk to her but she ignored her as she shook her head.

     "No sign of your brothers," the soldier just continued, "probably dead too."

      "Shut your mouth!" Jamie suddenly hissed as he tried to get off of his horse but ended up falling on his back, he just groaned as he pulled himself up, he went to Raya who was falling apart before his eyes, "Raya listen to me-"

     "Leave me alone," Raya pushed him back, "we camp here tonight!" She hissed as she turned on heel and ventured into the woods to get away from them.

     Once she was far enough, Raya grabbed onto a tree as she cried, she sunk to the ground running her hands through her hair as she cried uncontrollably...

     Raya sat there for hours it felt like but in reality, it had only been an hour, she was done with crying but she felt like she was screaming on the inside, her brothers... She didn't see it. She saw Rickon... She gulped, she put her head in her hands.