T H I R T Y F O U R

//This one wasn't long I'm sorry but I still love it anyway, enjoy it~ 

Chapter Thirty Four : The Bear And The Maiden Fair

     They had stopped a little out of Harrenhall, Raya stood a little away from the group staring at the valleys upon valleys ahead of her... She took a deep breath. She was thinking about Raven, believe it or not, she missed her Direwolf, she wondered why she hadn't come to her aid when all the trouble happened... Is she hurt? What happened?

     Jamie Lannister sat with Qyburn who was tending to his numb, their conversation so far has been no less of disturbing,

     "What about her?" Qyburn's new question made Jamie look at him, he noticed he was gesturing at Raya who standing off to the side, staring at the valleys ahead of them as the wind blew through her dark hair, "what do you think the King will do to her when she comes into Kingslanding with you? You really think they will honor the deal you made?"

     Jamie just put his lips in a thin line, "if you think," he just shook his head, "I won't let her get hurt, Lady Stark's daughters will be returned to her."

     "How honorable of you," Qyburn mocked making the Lannister glare at him, "would you be the same way you are now if you weren't infatuated with her?"

     "Excuse me?"

     "You heard me."

     Jamie shook his head, "you know nothing, I love Cersei," he didn't see a disgusted reaction from the man which was a surprise.

     Qyburn just looked at him, "do you?"

     "How is the nonexistent hand?" Raya's sudden voice made Jamie tense hoping she didn't hear anything which she hadn't.

     Qyburn just tightly smiled towards her, "its doing better, the corroding is down and is healing as well as we can expect."

     "Well at least you won't die," the Stark girl said looking at him who just nodded, "I have a question, actually, about Brienne. Did you send a raven to her father? You know to get her out of there."

     "Yes, I'm curious about this too," Jamie nodded.

     Qyburn nodded, "a raven flew there and a raven flew back," he told them, "Lord Selwyn Tarth offered 300 gold dragons for his daughter's safe return."

     Both of them felt relief as Jamie stood up, "fair offer," obviously glad.

     "Fair offer, but Locke won't take it."

      They immediately looked at him, "why not?"

     "He's convinced Lord Tarth owns all the sapphires in Westeros," the moment he said that Raya just closed her eyes at the stupidity of that lie Jamie came up with and how stupid the Bolton idiot would be to believe it, "he feels he's being cheated."