T W E N T Y O N E

Raya walked behind Renly, his men with them and so was Brienne of Tarth, Raya felt a bit out of place to be walking with him like she was apart of this but she needed to see Little Finger's face and she needed to kill him.

     "Well if it isn't my favorite whoremonger!" Renly's voice made her look, she saw Petyr Baelish and she immediately felt the anger rise up remembering him putting the knife to her father's throat and him standing up there when they cut off her father's head, smiling in triumph. Oh, he won't be smiling soon. "Pray I haven't kept you waiting long."

     "Your Grace," his words even made her angrier, he hadn't seen her yet as they all entered the tent.

     "Now you do the Lannister's bidding, is that it?" Renly asked.

     Raya finally was noticed as the light fled from Little Finger's face but she just crossed her arms not caring that he didn't think she'd be here.

      "Oh, you remember, Raya don't you? You know the daughter of the man you betrayed?" Renly asked with a smirk on his face.

     "I thought Lady Catelyn was coming," Baelish spoke with uncertainty.

     "Lady Catelyn did accompany her, but Raya is the envoy Robb Stark sent," Renly answered, "as she soon to be the Queen In The North."

     Raya wanted to stab Little Finger, she wanted to see him bleed out, it was all she longed for at the moment. But she wouldn't do so until Renly gives her the go ahead.

     "Tell me was my brother's body even cold when secured your newest patron?" Renly asked sounding unimpressed with his presence.

     "I'm a practical man," Little Finger said putting up his hands in defeat.

     "Just not a loyal one," Renly shot back.

     "And just who would you have me be loyal to?" Little Finger asked, "your brother's corpse?"

     Raya felt anger boil up inside her more, he was supposed to be loyal to her father but she did not speak up, she saw the anger on Renly's face as well as he stood up.

     "I don't like you, Lord Baelish, Raya here, doesn't like you more than I do," Renly glanced at Raya before looking back at Little Finger, "we don't like your face, we don't like the words that come oozing out of your mouth. Let me put it simply, I don't want you in my tent one minute more than necessary, so tell me... Why are you here?"

     Little Finger slowly looked at the Brienne, as a way of uncertainty of trusting her to hear the words that will come out of his mouth.

     "You can trust Brienne, her loyalty comes without question and Raya, well, Raya is a Queen, she has every right to be here," Renly said as he grabbed an apple from his pile.

     Little Finger finally decided to begin, "you still have many friends at court, Your Grace, many who believe Ned Stark," Raya felt her heart drop at her father's name, "made the wrong choice by not supporting your claim."

     Raya clenched the hilt of her sword as she looked at Renly who just gave a look that said just wait as he turned to Little Finger.

     "Now I understand, you know I have the numbers, you know I'm marching on Kingslanding when I take the throne you hope to retain your position," Renly explained his theory as he sat down, he glanced at Raya giving her an amused smile at the thought of Little Finger's hopes, "and your head."

     "I would give priority to my head," Little Finger said making Renly laugh a bit under his breath, "I understand that you both don't like me but I have more use than you both can imagine."