T E N

The second day of the Tournament, Lia got me dressed in the same dress from before and did my hair the same way. She asked if I had met the person who gave me it and I told I didn't, weirdly my mind told me that I did even though I did not. 

      I sat next to my Father who was squished between Sansa and me, Sansa was still mad at him for almost letting Lady and Raven be killed, you'd think I'd be mad as well but I'm not, I know who's really to blame for it...

       "Where's Arya?" Ned asked looking for his youngest daughter.

       Raya remembered Arya had left to go to Dancing Lessons even though she thought she hated dancing. But whatever. "At her Dancing Lessons," Raya answered looking at him and he nodded.

       A knight rode over, he wore all silver armor that had some flower designs, his hair was an auburn brown color and he had bluish green eyes, Raya had recognized him as the Knight Of The Flowers, also known as Loras of House Tyrell.

      "The Knight Of The Flowers," Sansa said smiling suddenly, Raya noticed the way she looked at him. Deep down, Raya wishes that Sansa could marry Loras Tyrell instead of the Prince Prick Joffrey.

      Sir Loras had a red rose as he stopped in front of us, he gave the Rose to Sansa, pretty much crowning another Stark Girl as the Queen of Love and Beauty...

      "Thank you, Sir Loras," Sansa thanked him as she took the red flower.

        Sir Loras just grinned at her as his eyes went up towards Lord Renly, he then rode to where he was supposed to be. Raya's smile faltered as she saw that the man was up against the Mountain...

      "Oh no..." Raya whispered as she thought he would be killed, she then noticed that the Mountain's horse start to freak out a bit when Sir Loras came near him with his own Mare making her wonder what was up.

       The two rode to the other sides of the tourney field, ready to go at each other. 

        Sansa wrapped her arm around Ned, "don't let Sir Gregor hurt him," she said with fear in her eyes, "I can't watch..."

       "A hundred dollars on the Mountain," Lord Baelish said looking at Lord Renly.

        "I'd take that bet," Renly responded.

       "Now, what would I buy with a Hundred Gold Dragons?" Baelish started boasting as if he'll win for sure, "a dozen barrels of Dornish wine? Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lyse?" he asked.

      "You could even buy a friend." Renly joked making Raya laugh and he sent her a wink.

       "He's going to die," Sansa kept saying as she remembered what happened to the last man who went up against the mountain.

        "Disturbing thought," Raya added.

          "Sir Loras rides well," Ned reassured his two daughters, he remembered hearing about the riding and jousting skills of Loras Tyrell.

        The horn blew and they started at each other... Suddenly Loras Tyrell hits the Mountain's shield and his horse freaked out and fell to the ground making the Mountain fall with him! Renly laughed knowing he had won whilst Baelish stared in shock, Raya laughed along with Renly as she watched it happen.

       "Such a shame, Little Finger, it would be so nice for you to have a friend," Renly said jokingly as he stared Baelish.

        "And tell me Lord Renly," Baelish shot back, "when will you be having your friend?" he asked gesturing to Loras Tyrell.