S E V E N

Ned searched through the woods desperately trying to find his two daughters, he couldn't believe this happened. Already, they aren't even in Kingslanding yet and this is all starting...

     "Raya!" Ned called out but still no answer, "Arya!" he called out as well but same results followed.

       "My Lord," Jory came running over with a horse, "they found them! They're unharmed." he announced looking at him.

       "Where is she?" Ned asked.

     "Both of them were taking directly before the King," Jory answered.

     "Who took them?" Ned questioned.

     "The Lannisters found them, the Queen ordered to have them both be brought straight to him," Jory explained.

      Ned nodded before calling the Stark party back so he could get to his daughters...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Raya stood by Arya as she held her sister close, they were surrounded by Lannisters and Baratheons. She felt threatened, it was obvious.

      That was when Ned came in, he pushed through the Lannister soldiers before laying his eyes on his daughters.

     "Father," Raya breathed out as she hugged him, so did Arya.

      "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Arya apologized as she felt this was her fault even though it was clearly the Prince's fault.

      "Are you hurt?" Ned asked them and they both shook their heads as he hugged them once more before looking at Robert, "what is the meaning of this? Why was my daughters not brought to me at once?" he asked.

      "How dare you speak to your King in that matter?" Queen Cersei asked but was cut off by her husband.

       "Quiet woman, sorry Ned I never meant to frighten the girls but we need to get this business done quickly," Robert told him.

       "Your girl and that Butchers boy attacked my son while she," Cersei gestured to Raya, "just watched, that animal of hers nearly tore his arm off," Cersei explained and Raya couldn't help but scoff, of course, she'd believe her son...

       Ned sent his eldest daughter a warning look when she scoffed and she bit her lip from making any other sounds that would contradict the matter but that didn't stop Arya...

      "That's not true!" Everyone placed their eyes on Arya, "she just... Bit him a little." Even Raya knew that it wasn't just a little, Nymeria was dead set on making an impression. "He was hurting Mycah." 

      "Joffery told us what happened, you and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him," Cersei said back.

      "That isn't what happened, Your Grace," Raya finally had enough, she decided to keep her attention on the King and not the Queen, "I was searching for Arya before this all happened. I found her playing sticks with the Butchersboy. I sat down and watched them but then I heard yelling and I went down to find Prince Joffrey cutting the boy's cheek and Arya defending him and Joffrey threating to gut her. That was the only reason the Direwolf attacked." Raya explained.

       "She's a liar! They all attacked me and then she threw my sword in the river!" Joffrey tried to lie again.

        "Liar," Arya called him.

        "Shut up!" Joffrey sounded like a whiney baby to Raya it really was disappointing that this boy would become King one day...

      "Enough!" Robert snapped at the two children as he glanced at Raya before looking at Ned, "he tells me one thing, they tell me another," he huffed, "seven hells, what am I to make of this?" he thought for a second, "where is your other daughter, Ned?" he asked.