T H I R T Y T W O

Chapter Thirty Two : The Hard Truth

     Raya couldn't say that the warmth of an actual castle didn't feel good, honestly, she'd been outside for the last year and a half soon to be two years, Harrenhal was cold in its own way though but at least it wasn't outside, outside.

     Raya had never been to Harrenhal but she did remember the tales about it. What happened to it; Dragon Fire. The conclusion of refusing the Targaryens. At that thought she found herself remembering how Daenerys Targaryen was to be killed by Robert's orders, recent reports that she heard about before leaving camp and her title was that it didn't go through and she survived their assassination attempt... There were other rumors, rumors that seemed unbelievable. That she was able to bring Dragons back to life. That she has three of them, only babies from last she heard, honestly if that's true they are in trouble.

     But really why focus on a future problem, right now moment Raya's biggest problem is the Boltons. Although there was respect between Raya and Roose Bolton, she wasn't dumb, she knows about their history and what they are truly like. The Boltons were not the heroes in the stories. Back in the time of the Kings Of The North, they rebelled against following the Starks. Well until they finally gave in. But now, Roose Bolton may seem loyal, but how much does loyalty cost these days?

      Raya was honestly happy to let down her hair and brush it finally, what she knew she needed was a well-deserved bath to wash away the dirt, and luckily she was actually granted that. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

     Raya entered the baths of Harrenhal, she picked one of the farther ones from the door, slowly she took off her clothes letting them drop to the floor, once she was nude, she got inside of the bath. It was hot, kind of made her skin tingle, which honestly was really soothing after everything that had gone down this last few months. 

      The bath was nice obviously, soaking on her skin, she thought about her family. Her twin brother who she had betrayed for her mother and little sisters, her sisters; Sansa and Arya who she was supposed to guide through life but now she has no idea how to even just do that, her brothers; Bran and Rickon, gods its been so long since she has seen them after Theon took the castle, they have no idea if they are living or dead she prays living, and her father... Who was beheaded by the Lannisters... 

      Raya gulped as she grabbed the scrub from the floor next to the bath, she started to scrub the dirt off, hoping to not think about her father. She scrubbed and scrubbed, she wasn't paying attention to how much she was actually scrubbing just one spot until...

      "Not so hard," Jamie Lannister's voice popped up, of all people, she glanced over not expecting him to be here, "you'll scrub the skin off."

      Raya just took a deep breath as she crossed her arms, "what do you want, Kingslayer."

      "I need a bath," Jamie complained.