T H R E E

//HER HAIR AND DRESS UP THERE ^^^^//

        As Raya walked in, she felt some eyes on her as she walked in. Some stared at the Northern girl in awe and unfortunately Lia was right. Raya is indeed one of the most beautiful girls in that whole room...

        Raya looked around, she noticed Sansa sitting with her friend; Jeyne Poole and Arya across the room. She decided to not try with her two rival sisters. She spotted Robb sitting with Theon, she smiled as she walked over. 

        "Mind if I join you?" Raya's voice made the two boys look up.

        "Wow, someone got dressed up for the feast," Robb said looking at his twin in admiration, "trying to impress the Royal family, are we?" he teased her.

        "Oh, gods no. I wouldn't try to impress them for the world. But my handmaiden told me that I wanted to make an impression and I decided to take her advice," Raya explained, "so what do you think? Do you think I'll make an impression?" She asked as she twirled once to see their answer.

        "Definitely," Robb nodded sarcastically and she glared at him knowing he was being a teasing jerk again.

        "Theon," Raya turned her attention to him, "what do you think? Please tell me it's better than my brother's answer. Or so help me God, I will hit the both of you over the head." she threatened.

        "Oh, uh," Theon decided to take it all in, "I think you look ravishing." he answered honestly.

        "I'm gonna kill both of you one day," Raya told them as she turned and walked away.

        "What did I do?" Theon asked confused as Robb just laughed.

        Raya noticed Sansa talking to the Queen and her mother. She decided to go say her hello's as well, she walked over... But as she got there, Sansa had already gone walking away. She just shrugged as she continued to the Queen and her Mother...

        "My Queen, Mother," Raya greeted making the two women look at her, she curtsied like a proper lady to them.

        "Ah hello, what is your name, dear?" Queen Cersei asked.

        "Raya, My Queen, my name is Raya Stark. I'm the Eldest daughter of the House." Raya answered.

        "Ah, I see," she nodded, "you are very pretty. Just like your sister; Sansa. But you have woman's body. I'm sure many see that, not just me." Cersei told her.

        "I guess so, My Queen," Raya nodded awkwardly.

        "How old are you exactly?" Cersei asked.

        "Seventeen, My Queen, just like my Twin Brother," Raya answered.

        "You have a twin brother? His name's Robb, isn't it?" Cersei asked and Raya nodded, "we share that in common. I believe you two are very close as all twins should be?" She asked but Raya could feel the question had a different meaning to it.       

        "We are, some could say, we're inseparable." Raya nodded.

        "Just like Jamie and me... I believe we have more in common than I thought. I hope you are accompanying us to Kingslanding if your Father agrees?" Cersei asked.

        "I'm not sure, My Queen," Raya answered honestly.        

        "Well, if you are, we should have a cup of tea one of these days and talk. Maybe we can be close." Cersei told her.